PROM?

YOUR POV

"hannah, he's too cute to ask a girl like me to prom." you said as your friend just looked around for her perfect prom dress.

"oh please y/n! he is sooo into you." all you could do was roll your eyes, you didn't believe it for a second.

"yea right!" you shot back, only for her to turn around and look at you.

you were a very insecure girl, and hannah knew that. you tried to keep it on the down-low but she knew you better than you knew yourself. she sighed and walked over to you, putting her hands on both of your shoulders.

"y/n, you're beautiful. even if you might not think the same thing, you're an amazing girl. and i know colby would be lucky to have you. with how big your crush is for him, it's starting to tear you apart. just tell him, y/n." you just looked down and sighed sadly.

"what if he doesn't like me back?" she sighed and made you look at her.

"then he's an idiot to not like this gorgeous, loving girl that i see in front of me." she said, making you smile.

"thanks hannah, now. let's find your perfect dress." she squealed as you just giggled at her excitement.

hannah found a gorgeous yellow, princess-like dress and paid for it. you can't lie, it suit her nicely and she looked beyond stunning in it. if only you had a prom date.

————————
COLBY POV

"sam i know she doesn't like me like that." i said as he was just pushing for me to ask y/n to prom.

"dude come on! i've seen the way she looks at you. she wants you, badly." he reassured, but i was still nervous. she looked so pretty everyday and today she had her hair wavy.

i was looking at her from across the hallway, and obviously nate, sam, reed and devin noticed. they all cleared their throats and gave me the 'go for it' look. i just sighed and walked over.

here goes nothing.

—————————
YOUR POV

you heard someone clear their throat behind you. you turned and practically froze like an iceberg during the ice age. there he was, colby brock. looking handsome as ever.

"hi c-colby.." you stuttered out nervously, causing him to smile. but you just mentally slapped yourself for it.

"hey y/n...i have a question for you." your eyes lit up every time he said your name. and he just rubbed his hands together, his nervous habit.

"uh huh.." you nodded, your voice having too much adoration in it then you had hoped it would. colby looked up at you and stared into your eyes before chuckling at the cuteness.

"your pupils just dilated..." he chuckled again and you just blushed hardcore, looking away. "am i someone you love?" he was clearly teasing.

you just blushed harder and kept quiet, while he just giggled softly again. "i'm just kidding, you're adorable. so i was wondering if you would...like to go to prom with me?" you looked up with your eyes widened.

did the colby brock just ask you to prom? and call you adorable? you must've heard wrong. you had to have heard wrong... right?

"i'm sorry... did you just ask me to prom?" you clarified, stunned. colby just giggles again and nods . "yes, yes i did."

"oh my gosh... i would love to go with you, but out of everyone, why me?" you were completely confused. they were girls prettier than you (you're perfect😍), and smarter than you, overall just better than you.