Prologe

Prologue

The sounds of the insect noise echoed throughout all of Marl. The only sound of life came from the shipping docks from the space station. 

"Get these crates off of this planet as quick as possible and get them to Deargred. These weapons need to get there, or the boss will be furious." A man in a black suit said to the workers. "And keep things quiet. We don't need the SFP getting involved."

The workers nodded in unison and continued their work.

Not moments later, a loud bang came from the ship and out came five workers, surrounding a young boy.

"Sir! We found this stowaway!" one of the men said, shoving the kid towards the suited man.

Giving the young boy a look over, the suit smirks devilishly. "This isn't just a stowaway. This boy here is the SFP's head director's son. The question is, what you are doing on my ship." 

The kid doesn't answer. He knows well that what he did was dangerous and he could get caught, but he wasn't going to say why. 

The suited man continued to smirk at the boy, knowing he wasn't going to answer. He looked away from the kid and back at the men who brought him.

"You two, get back to work. You three," pointing at the man who announced their arrival and the two next to him, "escort our new guest to our naval ship." The suit says with a voice of, valor and creed.

 The kid stayed silent, moving along with the men; not fighting. With the knowledge of knowing he is going to die, he still stood calm. 

This surprised the suited man.  Never-the-less, he took the boy upon his sea ship and went out for about 1,000 miles into open ocean, thinking they where not being followed. and all the while, the kid stayed silent, not making any emotion indicating his inner thoughts on the situation. 

"Go and get a gun, will ya." the 'boss' man told one of the "escorts", who did as he was told. 

"So kid, you still gonna stay silent?" the man asked.  

The boy didn't answer. He stared at the man in the eyes with a blank expression. 

This made the Suited man uneasy. He didn't like it one bit. He didn't like how it all seemed to easy; finding the kid on the ship, being able to take him out to sea without being noticed, the kid being so collected in this situation.

The more he thought, the more he realized the transaction between the ship and space station went too smoothly as well.

But he realized this all to late. he could hear the sirens coming from the distance. Probably coming from a police ship/boat. 

The others on the ship realized, too, that they where coming and they did try to make it off the boat.

In a matter of minutes, police men where lifting guys out of the water and had the suited man's ship surrounded by their own.

The man looked back at the kid to finally see him so any type of emotion. smugness.  And that,  he did not appreciate.

As one of the police men was walking him of the ship, he flung himself at the boy, simultaneously knocking him out and knocking him overboard. However, with every one focused on the man, they didn't realize the kid was gone.