Shower

Jason waited until Vaas was outside to get out of bed and to a window in the back. He opened the window, not knowing how he was going to do this. He had no one to go to.. Dennis? Doctor Earnhart? ..Buck. Hoyt! He was offered a stay with Hoyt, too.. But that was very dangerous. He opened the tiny window, "Help me! Dennis! Alec!' he begged and pleaded for help. Jason lifted himself and climbed out the window, kicking around because he could't really get out right. He squirmed. 

 Hearing the racket from the front door, Vaas went inside, "Jason?" he called out, looking around, unable to find his prisoner. 

Jason struggled to get back in, closing the window slowly and removing his shirt, "I'm uh.. I fell." He said, "I was gonna get in the shower-- sorry.."

He furrowed his brows, "Come on, then. I'll join you."

Those words instantly made Jason nervous, "I don't know, I was-- I was gonna sing and stuff." Jason quickly made up lies as he went. His lies were unbeliable, but Vaas didn't catch onto them. 

"I don't care, come on," Vaas ordered, removing his own clothes as he made his way to the shower.

"Maybe I don't need-- All I really had to do was wash my hair, it's-- it's okay." The uncomfortable warrior stuttered.

"Now, Jason," He raised his voice slightly as he turned on the water, making Jason swallow before walking up to the shower, undoing his pants slowly.

"Today," He said, annoyingly raising a brow as he stepped in and pushed his Mohawk back.

"I'm sorry--" Jason took the rest of his clothes off and climbed in, behind the pirate. Vaas moved to the side, letting Jason get the water. He admired his companion's body and a smirk took over his lips. Jason smiled, unknowing of Vaas' staring, and let the warm water hit his chest, letting out a sigh through his nose. "You're beautiful, Jason. You know, I'm lucky to have found you." 

Jason looked over at him, his eyebrows raised, "Thanks..?" he was quite flustered, his cheeks turning a light pink now. 

"I'm being serious," He said, shampooing his Mohawk with one eye open.

Jason's blush fainted, letting his hair go down past his eyes. He pushed it back and began to wash his hair, hoping Vaas would be done soon. "Don't-- don't you have pirates outside, waiting for you?"

"They know what to do. Why are you so eager to have me gone?"

 "I don't know, I'm used to being alone. I like it that way." Jason huffed, closing his eyes and continuing to wash his hair.

Vaas leaned in and captured his bottom lip in a kiss, his eyes open to study Jason's face as he did so. Jason dropped his arms and quickly jabbed Vaas in the eye with one of his soapy fingers, "Ah! I'm so sorry-- it was an accident!"

Vaas brought a breath in through his teeth and covered his eye, "Fuck!" He stumbled out of the shower, holding his hurt eye.

Jason finished washing his hair and got out, taking a towel for himself, then one for Vaas. Jason wrapped it around his own waist, then walked over to Vaas, "Stop for a second, stop!" He grabbed Vaas' arm firmly, then looked up at him, "Open your eye."

"No! I can't, it hurts," Vaas growled softly, turning his body slightly away from Jason in defense.

"It doesn't hurt that bad," Jason scowled, going in the direction that Vaas was in. He shoved the towel into his hands, "Just keep rubbing it, it'll stop hurting."

"Don't be rude with me, hermano. You did it," The pirate said, rubbing his eye and eventually opening it with blurry vision. "Do I have a black eye now?"

"No, it's red." Jason said, "It's nothing to worry about, really. Have you never gotten soap in your eye before?" The warrior asked as he took a second towel to dry and spike up his hair with.

"Not since I was a kid. Getting poked in the eye with soap hurt a lot more than just soap," He defended, drying off an watching Jason with his good eye.

 "Mrm." Jason nodded as he fixed his hair, humming some stupid song Keith had showed him.

Vaas stood beside Jason, "Hermano, can you-?" He asked, pointing to his Mohawk which then was flopped onto one side of his head.

Jason glanced over and nodded his head, "Yeah, sure." He tightened his towel around his waist and began to re-do Vaas' hair.  Vaas closed his eyes a small sideways smile on his lips. It felt good to have someone play with his hair. He wrapped his towel around himself with a sigh.

He had his tongue sticking out, biting down on it as he finished Vaas' hair, "There." Jason stood back and nodded, admiring his work.  Vaas nodding and checked it out in the mirror, "Just as good as mine. Let me do yours now."

Jason cocked an eyebrow, "Are you sure?" He didn't know about it, he didn't like when people touched his hair. He shrugged and nodded, "Alright.. okay."

Vaas grinned and put his hands to work, pushing his hair up into a faux-hawk, "Best I can do for you, amigo."

He fixed his towel, biting down on his tongue as he watched Vaas. The warrior looked at himself through the mirror and shrugged, "Not too bad."

"It looks good on you, yeah?" He grinned, showing his teeth as he bit his tongue proudly.

"I guess so, I like it." Jason smiled a cat like smile, biting his lower lip. "Uh, so-- I'm going to get dressed."

Vaas perked a brow, "I like you're new choice of outfit, though." He laughed and dropped his towel walking starker to his dresser and dressing himself and laying clothes out for Jason too.

He paused and blushed, allowing it to fade slightly as he followed. Jason began to dress, humming once more.