Chapter 7

Deku P.O.V

The exam involving All might ended up being a tough battle. With both Kacchan and I receiving some serious injuries. My back was almost broken from All Might slaming into me while Kacchan was hit pretty hard in the stomach and slammed down pretty hard a few times. In the end we both made it through the gate and I knew that Kacchan would never forgive me for dragging him to the finish line. It just wasnt in my nature to leave him. He was angry about it afterwards but it meant that he wouldn't have to do the extra classes at the training camp like Kirishima would have to do.

As a class we decided to go shopping for supplies for camp when I encountered Shigaraki, the leader of the league of Villians. Scared and worried I let him talk to me, he didnt come off as a villain but I knew better. My blurry view of him seemed to change but I wasnt sure what I could do other then listen. Uraraka happened to appear at that moment and he got away. I had to talk to the police after that, explain to them the thing he told me and watch as my mom showed up with tears in her eyes. I knew she was growing tired of my always being in danger but that came with being a hero. The only difference between my generation of heros and the last...they weren't attacked daily.

On the bus ride there he sat next to me in a position that would allow him to look at my face if I turned my head wrong. It was hard to hide myself to say the least and I was till coming up with ideas on how I was going to make it through traing camp with one eye.

After the sports festival I had asked Recovery girl if she could have extra pairs of contacts made in case the ones I had were damaged during fights. She had 10 extra pairs made but they were different then the ones I originally had. "These are a mesh design. Like your first set, they won't and cant restore the vision in your right eye but they replace the color. The issue with this design is that they make your eye kinda look like a dead fish. Don't let anyone get to close. Keep your distance and never let anyone see that you have a mesh eye contact. I'll make the ones you had originally when you come back from camp"

It was easier said then done. I managed for the most part but it was difficult to hide my face from those who had problems with keeping personal space. Kirishima, while a great guy had no boundaries when it came to bodily contact would always toss himself around my shoulders. I tried really hard to keep my promise to Recovery girl but damn. Not long into camp we were attacked by the league of Villians again this time we had different players in the game. While trying to save Kota, a hero hating child I managed to break both my arms repeatedly. Through this attack, Kacchan was kidnapped and several students and staff were severely injured.

Students were told to stay out of the operation to rescue Kacchan but Kirishima didn't agree and thus him, Iida, Momo, Todoroki and I went in to save him. Of course the Heros arrived before we could go in and they ended up doing what they could but it was all too easy. A fight between All Mught and All for one started causing a lot of damage to the surrounding areas. All might being forced to hold back because Kacchan was there resulted in our group going in and pulling him out of the way so All Might could fight at 100% power. I felt Kacchans eyes in me the whole time but not being able to look at him was the last thing on my mind as I watched All Might use every last bit of his abilities to stop this Villain. Everyone was cheering him on as our symbol of peace gave one last punch and ended the fight. On the big screen he held his hand out and pointed saying it was "your turn." Oit of context he could have been talking to all the other heros and wannabes wanting to become a hero, telling them it was their turn to fight crime and become heros but I knew his words were meant for me. I was to become the next symbol of peace, and while I cried my eyes out I could feel the stare of someone who unknown to me was finally putting the pieces together.

The weeks following the attack and fight ended with Kacchan under police and house arrest to keep him "safe" after finding out the Villains kidnapped him to try and recruit him as one of them. Next came the request of the dorms, a way to keep an eye on all the students and keep them out of danger and trouble. Aizawa and All Might went to every students house and talked to their parents about putting them in the dorms. Most parents agreed immediately. My mom didnt. She was worried about how I was always injured and even though it was my fault for never listening, she still blamed the school and All Might. So after a long and emotional conversation, my mom finally agreed and I started life at the dorms.

New rules were placed immediately and after a attempt to lighten to mood by making Denki shock himself stupid, Kacchan made his way inside. We all settled in and even had a contest to see everyone's room. I lost of course. Everything seemed to be going well. No one, even after the whole ordeal, had found out about my eye but I was about to make a big mistake and had no way of getting myself out of it.

Hey readers,
I wanted to take this time to apologize for the lack of updates. My life got really out of control for the longest time and I literally had to motivation to do anything and to be honest, I still dont. I wont say I forced myself to wrote this chapter but I felt I needed to get it done so I could plan the reveal chapter when Kacchan finds out about Dekus eye because that chapter is not only intense but I even drew a comic short for it. I know people will point it out but yes I did skip and jump around a lot in this chapter and that was to shorten like four episodes into one chapter. It would have been one long ass chapter if I didn't. Please be prepared for the next chapter.