He hugged his mom tightly. Tears were over flowing his eyes. She smiled patting his back for a long time.

"Why are you standing here Amar? It's your wedding night and you should be with your wife now. She may be waiting for you."Yamini pulled back.

"But mom... Samee... I dont ....know how to ....face her."he stuttered.

"Two years you lived like a coward only because of your fear. Now it's high time you should face it. Sameera will be surely angry at you. But again she loves you still. That's what I could understand. You can melt her anger with your love and surely one day you can help her live the life that you both dreamt."she caressed his head.

"All the best Amar."Yamini smiled.
Amar nodded and walked towards their room.
.
.
.
Amar entered into the room without making any noise only to see Sameera sleeping on his bed. He looked at her beautiful face which was making his heartbeat faster. He couldn't stop himself from smiling reminiscing their old memories. He sighed in relief.

He turned back to lock the door which made a sound.
"Anand......."Sameera woke up from sleep shockingly hearing the noise. He turned to see her sitting on bed while sweating and panting. He immediately rushed towards her and hugged her into his arms worriedly.

"Samee...its ok..Dont worry. I am here."he spoke and she looked at his face with a little layer of disbelief and relief.

"Did you have any nightmare?"he asked passing a glass of water to her hand. She drunk it and blinked her eyes while staring at him.

"I.....I was scared. I lost my husband on my wedding day. Today again....I married....and...I thought......you too ..."she cried when she couldn't form words.

Understanding her fear he hugged her making her feel secure. He cursed himself realizing how much she was shattered with all these experiences.

"Samee. Listen. Nothing like that will happen again. Believe me. I will be always with you."he assured and she realized her position in his arms. With a jerk she pushed him away.

"You said it before too. And you were not with me whenever I needed you the most."she spoke making him bent his head.

"Leave being with me. But you pushed me into bigger crisis" she glared at him.
"When my parents decided to get me married for money, I rushed to you only in the hope that you will be with me and you will save me. What happened then? Giving me the biggest shock of my life, you asked me to agree with the marriage alliance that my parents are forcing me. You asked me to forget you and love your brother. Isn't it? Should I need to believe you once again?"

"Samee...My bhai. He was a patient from his childhood. He never enjoyed his life once since he had an insecurity that he can't be a normal child. He had restricted himself to a corner because of his health condition. Everywhere he was discriminated. May be because of that he didn't want anything in life. He was happily waiting for his death. But for the first time I could see the wish to live in his eyes, it was after seeing you. He wanted to live for you. How can I deny the very first wish of my brother by saying that you are mine and no one can marry you except me."he asked with wet eyes.

"I know nothing can justify what I did with you. But Samee please give me a chance to fix everything. May be there will be a better tomorrow for both of us. Together"he requested.

"There is no together for us Amar. It has ended long back. I decided to be your bhai's wife only after leaving everything about you. The hope of being your wife, the wish of living with you, the dream of having kids with you, everything... everything has already gone from my mind except one thing. The memories I made with you."she said without looking at his face.