Chapter 9: Home sweet home

Start from the beginning

*Harry's P.O.V*

Whoa. She's fast.  Us boys were chasing after her down the streets and she was way ahead of us. She turns a corner. Shit. She could be anywhere. We turn the corner and look around. She's no where to be seen. UGH! "Where is she?" Niall says panicky. I think Meghan and Niall are really close. "Well I don't know! She could be anywhere!" I shout.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious."

"Your welcome Sergeant Sarcasm."

"Alright, Lieutenant Loser."

"Guys GUYS!" Liam shouts. "We need to look for her. Stop arguing!" Liam says. "Okay Liam." They both say. This is why he is Daddy Direction. We look everywhere. In cracks, alleys, stores and more. Finally, we decide to call the police. We go home, tired and crying, to find that the T.V is on. "Who left the T.V on lads?" I ask. They all shrug and we walk in. We see Meghan.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

Uh oh. The boys are home. I'm in trouble. "Meghan!! Where were you?! How did you get here??!" Harry shouts. "Well I went around the block. DUH." I say. "Meghan you are so grounded." Louis says. They all nod in approval. "You can't ground me!! Your not the boss!!" I screech as they drag me upstairs. "Yes we can. Since your the youngest on the bunch,  we are in charge." Louis says. Dam it. They take me to my room, and lock me in it. "Have fun Meghan!" They shout as they walk away. I hate these guys. I sit on my bed looking out the window, Hey maybe if I.. No way! You'll get in more trouble. Oh well. I  throw on my bathing suit, crawl out the window, and swim in the pool. I don't think anyone notices me. I think. Wrong. Soon, they all come out, see me and get mad. "Meghan!!! You are so extra grounded!!" Louis shouts. "No fair!!" I shout as they drag me back to my room. But first, they lock the window. Then they leave. "UGH!" I shout as I pound onto the door. "LET ME OUT!!!!" I yell. "No!" I hear them shout. Why did I agree to this? Hey, I have an idea. I grab the thickest, biggest book I have and chuck it at the window. Hey! I worked! The window smashed and the book goes flying out the window. "What was that?!" I hear someone say. Better get out fast. I grab my wallet and jump out the window. Thump. OW that hurt like hell. My ankle. I hobble looking for a place to hide. AH HA. I jump into the bushes, trying not to cry. "Where is she?!" I hear Niall shout from upstairs. Maybe they won't find me. "SHE JUMPED OUT THE FREAKING WINDOW!!!" I hear Harry shout. I hear the door slam. There coming for me. I pull my green hood over my head, trying to disguise myself within the bushes. I hear them come outside. They look around, forgetting to look in the bushes. "Guys let's look around the area. Like around the block." Niall says. They agree and walk away. I wait a couple minutes before getting out of my hiding spot, and going inside. As I walk in I go to the fridge. I'm starving. I spot bacon. BACON! I grab the package and start to cook. Mm mm I think as I watch I sizzle. "OW SHIT!" I scream in pain. The bacon sizzle to much as sparks hit me. I look at my stomach with there is a hole going right through my clothes. "Dam it." I mutter as I take the bacon off the pan. I grab a plate and enjoy my meal, as I hear shuffling. What? I ignore as I eat. Just the wind I guess.. I think. I finish and put my plate away. "And they think they could trap me.. HA." I say as I walk upstairs. "1...2..3!!!!!" I hear. "Wha..?" I say as I turn around to be knocked to the ground by the boys. "What the hell?!" I scream as they pick me up and carry me. "Thought you could trick us sweetheart?" Liam says. GRR.  The throw me in my room. "Your extra EXTRA grounded!!!" Louis shouts. Aw man. They walk away. "Can I talk to you Meghan?" Harry asks. "Whatever. I don't care." I mumble looking down. He shuts the door and sits on my bed. "Look at me Meghan." Harry says. "No! Go away!" I shout. He grabs my chin and thrusts my head up. I have to look him in the eye. Ugh. "Are you okay?" He asks. "No. I'm grounded." I spit. "No, I mean, your stomach." He says. "Yeah, fine." I said. "No your not fine. Let me see."He says. "No!! Screw off Harry!" I shout snapping my chin away from him. "Liar! Show me!" He shouts. "No!" I shout. "Okay, guess we will have to do it the hard way." He says as he pushes me down. Ow. He lifts up my shirt, not all the way, but close enough. "HARRY!!" I scream. "Meghan.." He says looking down. "WHAT?" I say. "Your stomach.." He says. I look at it. Ouch. It's blue/Purple and kind of made a dent in my stomach. "Oh."

"Yeah oh."

"Will I be okay?"

"I don't know. But you need to be more careful!"

"I was being careful! It wasn't my fault!"

"From now on, you not cooking. Someone will cook for you."

"NO! HARRY I CAN HANDLE IT! I'M NOT A BABY! YOUR NOT IN CHARGE OF ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" I scream. I run out and down the hall. Louis stops me and holds me. "LOUIS!! LET GO OF ME YOU &*$#@!!!" I scream. That stops him. He lets go of me and I run into the streets when Zayn stops me. Why don't these people just leave me alone?! "Where do you think your going love?" He asks. "WHY DO YOU CARE?!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MOTHE..." Zayn covers my mouth. I bite his hand. "OUCH!" He yelps. "HA!" I yell as I bolt down the streets. I look back to see Zayn slowly following me. He's no runner! Maybe I can get him of track... I run into the middle of the street, swerve around cars, and on to the other side. I take a second to catch my breath and take off again. I glance back to see Zayn, on the other side of the road, looking at me wide- eyed. I run down the streets till I get to the grocery store. I walk in and look around. I grab a water bottle and a apple. I buy them and get out. I jog till I get to a park. I sit down on a bench by the pond, and drink some of my water. Running from the boys sure is tiring..... I think as I drift off to sleep.