★Chapter 1★

*Fran POV*

I wake up to a call from Diego.

Diego: "Good morning beautiful! How did you sleep?"

Me: "Hi! I slept...well.."

Diego: "Francesca? Is everything okay?"

Me: "Yes! It's just..the whole night I had dreams about Violetta finding about us and it was terrible! Once she was so mad at me she said I'm the worst friend ever and she doesn't want to see me ever again!"

Diego: "Fran chill! I'm so sorry but you know..you have to tell her! Sooner or later she'll find about by herself and it may end up like in your dream. So the best way is to tell her now."

Me: " Yeah..I know but..I don't know how! Am I suppose to tell her: 'oh hey Violetta! How are you? Nice weather right? By the way I'm dating the guy that was using you the past year. Want a gum?' ?!

Diego: "Ouch.."

Me: "I am so sorry! I didn't mean it like that!"

Diego: "It's okay..it's just the truth..anyway of course you can't tell her like that Francesca! But it's YOUR best friend. You have to know the best how to tell her and don't hurt her that much."

Me: "You're right. Okay, okay! I'm going to try to tell her today but.."

Diego: "But what?"

Me: "But nothing..I'm just so scared.."

Diego: "Don't be. She's your best friend! She'll understand..sooner or later. You'll see."

Me: "Aagh..okay. Thank you. I love you so much."

Diego: "I love you too. Do you want me to pick you and walk you to the Studio?"

Me: "Diego..I don't think this is a great idea you know..somebody coul see us and.."

Diego: *dissapointed* "Okay okay..I get it..I'm gonna call you after school then. Take care!"

Me: "Okay bye!"

I grab my stuff and head to the Studio. While I'm walking to school, I can't stop worrying about how I'm going to tell Violetta about Diego being my boyfriend. It's been four weeks since we got together and she still has no idea. Diego is right..she's my best friend so she should know! But how am I going to tell her? Lately she is so sad because of Leon and her dad being with Priscilla and Ludmila being her sister and everything. Her life is just so complicated right now and I'm suppose to tell her I'm dating Diego? Ugh..she's gonna hate me! I know it!

By that time I reach the Studio. I walk in and see Violetta standing at the lockers. She looks so upset that I hurry to see what is wrong.