The Fair- Part 2

A/N: Heyy! I am going to start off this part with P.O.V's from a lot of people to make up for the lack of P.O.V's last part... I'm sorry If I seem like I am going fast!

Side Note: Matt and Carter are already dating! (You will understand as you read along!)

Gilinsky's P.O.V.

Jacky is seeming a little weird! I hope I am not coming on too strong! I will admit that I like him. I do a lot of things in front of him to impress him, or make him laugh, but it seems that he won't take the hint!

I have liked Jack Johnson since eighth grade, but I thought I was straight, but gay for him. I have came to the actuality that I am Bi, but I am more attracted to guys though. I have never seen myself under the sheets with a girl. So, theres my story

Nash's P.O.V.

Cam came to my house with Aaron at 6:45. My house is in walking distance from the church that we are going to, so Cam just decided to pick up Aaron (I am assuming for Hayes' sake) and come over. We all walked over to the church, and when we were about halfway there Aaron decided to wrap his arm around Hayes. I feel really torn because I want to see Hayes and Aaron happy together, but if he hurts MY Baby Brother... I will hurt him! I am also pretty nervous because I like Cam... MORE than a friend, and I think he likes me like that too. Either way, I'm going to make a move on him tonight, and I hope it will go well, because if it doesn't it may end our friendship. But I am going to grow a pair tonight and go for it because You Only Live Once, Right?

Aaron's P.O.V.

I am pretty happy Cam offered to pick me up tonight, because I have a thing for Hayes, and this may help me make my move on him. I have liked him since last year, but I didn't ask him out because he was still in Middle School, and that would have been awkward, but now that he is in High School, I decided to make a move. When we were about halfway there, I wrapped my arm around Hayes, and I saw his cheeks turn bright pink.

"Hey guys... Is it okay if Hayes, and I fall back a little, and meet you there?" I asked

"Sure!" Cam replied

"Cameron!" Nash said through his teeth

"Quit being such a worry wart!" Cameron whispered to Nash, and then said "We will see you guys up there!" Then he whispered to me "Don't get too rowdy!" Cameron winked and walked away.

I guess Cameron saw right through my intentions. Oh well, it's just Cam. Right?

Hayes was on his phone probably checking his Twitter feed... So to grab his attention, I went behind him put my arms around his waist and started running.

"What are you doing?!" Hayes yelled while laughing.

"Having fun!" I said.

We were laughing as I was running, and carrying him, next thing I knew, I tripped on a curb and fell on to a grassy area by the road. Hayes dropped his phone. Thank God he had an Otter Box phone case on or else his phone would have shattered by him dropping it.

We just kept on laughing, and laughing. I check my phone.

"It's 6:55... We need to go!" I say

We get up checking the grass stains on our Jeans... Thank Goodness there was nothing on our shirts! Then we ran the rest of the way to the Fair.

Carter's P.O.V

It was 6:15, and I decided to pick up
my boyfriend Matt so we can get something quick to eat before we went to this fair. Matt hopped into my car, it was a 2008 Jeep Wrangler and I was proud of the thing.

"Hey Babe!" I said kissing my absolutely perfect boyfriend.

"How you doing Baby?" Matt asked

"Good" I replied "you want some Chipotle before we head over?" I asked "Is that even a question?!" Matt replied giddy as a school boy, which actually made me laugh.

Because Matt is my boyfriend I know all of his favorite things, like Chipotle being his favorite restaurant. We always go there after all of his football games.

"Okay then, let's go!" I start the car and we head to the restaurant.

"You wanna be the D.J.?" I asked.

"Duh!" Matt answered

Matt put in "My Everything" Ariana Grande's second album. I personally really love Ariana Grande's music, and this album! The song "One Last Time" came on. (A/N: I am listening to this song as i am writing this... LOL) I started doing my dances that always makes Matt laugh.

"You are so crazy!" Matt said

As the song was ending we reached Chipotle. We get out of the car and head in. We both ordered our usual, we normally get the same thing.

"Two Burrito Bowls with Steak, White Rice, Pinto Beans, Cheese, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Sour Cream, and Guac."

We then counted down "3...2...1!"

"You know Guacamole costs extra, right?" The Cashier says.

"Yes!" We say simultaneously.

"Okay, your total today is $22.60!" says the cashier.

(A/N number 2: That was a completely made up number... IDK the actual prices at chipotle! LOL!)

We pick up our food, and check that it is 6:30, we figure that we have enough time so we sit down.

We are eating our Burrito Bowls and I feel a spoonful of Sour Cream plop on my face, and Matt sitting at the other side of the table laughing. So I put a spoonful of my Sour Cream on his nose, and we both start cracking up.

"How am I so lucky?" I say to Matt.

We kiss and finish our Burrito Bowls just in time... It is 6:45. So we head in the Car and drive to the fair.

A/N: Hey guys I am sorry I cut this off short!I thought this part was turning a little lengthy... I swear the actual fair part will come up in part 3, and the final part of this chapter! I am excited for this part! and I hope you are too! Until then...

Peace

Love

MAGCON 😊