Omegaverse (sasunaru)

AN: please no mean comments! This is my first and I chose this pairing because i love them!

DISCLAIMER: Characters are owned by Kishimoto, except for my OC's though.

---•---•---•---•---•---•---

"Damn it!" The raven shouted being irritated by the words he heard earlier from his father, he kicked a stone while he remembers what hus father said.

FLASHBACK

"Sasuke, I have to tell you something, something very important."

"What is it father?"

"You know that the fire country and the wind country have a peaceful alliance together right?" said the king that made Sasuke nervous for what was going to say next, so he just nodded to show that he was listening.

"Well, the alliance happened because we made an arrangement." Now he was really really nervous, he didn't want to think that his father arranged a marriage for him with him not knowing for how many years. That was just awful.

"It's an arrangement between you, the second prince of the fire kingdom, and the prince of the wind kingdom." Fugaku said nervously but he still held his head up high.

"What?!" Sasuke exclaimed.

END OF FLASHBACK

He pulls his hair because of irritation, how could his father do this? It would've been fine if he knew earlier but no it took his father years to tell him!

"Hn, I just hope he would at least be good looking."

His father told him the rules when he meets his future mate tomorrow to get to know each other.

The rules state that he is not allowed to see his future mate's face, until his mate wants to or until the mating ceremony.

That was a load of bull, why? Is he too ugly for the raven that he shouldn't see his face? He rolls his eyes at remembering the rule and goes back to the castle to prepare for tomorrow.

---•---•---•---•---•---

In the wind kingdom, a man with golden yellow hair feels the breeze of wind with his eyes close, he inhales fresh air and exhales it causing him to open his eyes and reveal ocean blue orbs.

"Today's the day" he whispered.

"Naru!" Shouted a beta girl who was his friend since they were in diapers.

"Rai! What are you doing here?" he asked his blue haired friend who was now panting from running upa hill so fast.

"Oh nothing just here to ask you how are you doing?" She said smiling up to him.

"I'm doing good. I just can't wait to see my future mate"

"Well let's just hope he isn't an asshole huh?"

Naruto nods as he smiles thinking it wouldn't be so bad to have a complete opposite for a mate.