[10] Shocking News

ShortBinBin
Dude! I have something to tell u!!

Hyunjinsthicklips
Sup'! What is it man?

ShortBinBin
Remember when u tell me someday I will meet someone dat makes my heart sparks?

Hyunjinsthicklips
Yeah?

ShortBinBin
Well, I found him.

Hyunjinsthicklips
Wuutttt??!?!
U. FOUNF. HISM?
IM-KSSL
DUDEEE
I CANT DESCRIBE HOW
HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YA
SKSKSMIMMSKKS

ShortBinBin
DUDE
CALM UR ASS DOWN
I didnt know ur reaction would be this..
Massive?
LOL

Hyunjinsthicklips
WELL.
Cant I be happy for my bestfriend?
Huh?
Huhhh?

ShortBinBin
Welp, nothing s wrong.
Im glad actually.

Hyunjinsthicklips
GReaT!
So, what s his name?

ShortBinBin
His name is,,,
Felix.

Hyunjinsthicklips
SWEET!
Sent [7:20am]
Wait.
Felix?
As in Lee Felix?

ShortBinBin
Yuppppp
Cute name right?
Do you know him?
Sent [7:21am]
Hyunjin?
Yah,
R u going to leave me hanging?
Sent [7:21am]
HYUNJINNNNNNN
:(
Sent [7:22am]
I guess u rlly are.
..
Sent [7:23am]

..☆☆..

     "What? How did you fall for someone you just meet?" She frowned, glancing at her son while doing the dishes.

     "I..I don't know, eomma. But one thing for sure I knew is, my heart- it beats fasterㅡwhen his hands- his hands landing on my cheeks.." The blonde haired male has that dreamy expression on his face.

     However, the old woman not having any of it. It seems like, she was unhappy about these suddenly confessed feelings from her son.

     Placing the last plate in the spot, she turned around to face her son. An annoyed look written on her face as she watched her son smiling like an idiot.

     "Lix." She called, and in one snaps the said male turned to his mother. "Yes eomma?" Blinking, he asked.

     "I'm...I'm sorry if my next words anger you but..I have to say this." Frowning, the blonde male leaned forward as a gesture that he was listening, although his mother words scared him a bit.

     "I-I've found someone that will be your fiancee. Sheㅡ"

Bang!

     "You what!?" It obvious that he was mad about  it when he slammed his fist on the table hardly. He just couldn't believe what his mother had done.

     "How come I didn't know about this? And really? A girl? You know I'm into guys!" Yelling, he crossed his arms together, making that angry expression.

     "Listen, Felix. I know I should tell you early, but I was scared that you might rejected her. I know you've been through a lot of rough times- especially when someone makes you blind. But! I just don't want you to have that kind of experience again!"

     "I just want the best for you. And since the day where your 'boyfriend' left you for whatever reason, I feel like it not safe for you to date guys anymore." She adds, carefully looking into her son expression.

     "Wait! So you mean I should date girls instead than guys? Is that what you trying to say?" Felix has a deep frown, and a deep frown like that makes him two times more stuborn.

     "And you expected me date girls just because they're safe and loyal? Is that what you think of the girls out there?" Felix said, his breath become heavy.

     "Whatever you do, eomma, I won't fall for her." That was the last words he said to his mother as he stormed out from the kitchen, following with his loud steps as a sign he was mad.

     "Felix, wait!" She shouted, blinking as she could not believe her son's reaction would be like this. Sighing, she unlocked her phone, and dialing someone's number.

     "...Hello? Yeah, I've told him. But..He was mad about it. He said he won't fall for you."

     "..Hm..I hope you impress him. Don't give my hope fake."

     "Yeah, later."

     Hanging up, she sighed and glancing at the stairs. Praying that her son would at least look for the girl. "I just don't want your life ruined again.."

..☆☆..

     "Well, can't my life get any worse?!" Whisper-shouts, he wrapped his knees close to his chest, he let out a small sobs.

     Today, he had enough of his bad luck. "First, meeting with Changbin that made me want to move on and now I have a soon-to-be fiancee? Can this get any worse?" His mouth blabbering something about his day, as well as some cursing.

     Moving on is not easy. After what happened nine years ago, where he could still remember the sweet words coming out from his mouth, promising each other to not leave forever, it was all drown in the past.

     'How can I even forget him if my bond with him getting stronger and stronger each day when we were together? For god sake, Hyunjin, we have been dating for three fucking years! Why would you do this to me? Why? Why...?'

     Those thought..are the last things come into his mind as he slowly entering his dream.

___
IM SORRY GUYS HAAAA😭
Do mad at me because I didnt update for u guys for like,,,,,,what? 1 month? :(

I have my reason too :(

But please forgive meh :((

And do u guys miss me? :(

Read, vote and comment is what I really appreciate! 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]