One last time- part three

Depuis le début

"What do you mean?" Peter asked playing dumb

"You know what I mean"

"Oh nothing, I just got my heart broken more"
Peter said not looking away

"Bullshit" Michelle said and he began to stand up

"Alright princess"

"Shut up! I never promised to wait for you, I never promised you anything. You never even texted" Michelle said as he scooted by behind her.

Suddenly his hand was on her hip, turning her around to face him.

Their faces were inches apart, she could feel his breath hitting her face. The sudden move was demanding.

"And if I kissed you right now, then it wouldn't make you feel anything?" He countered.

Ripped to shit from walking the world for you

Her eyes dropped his gaze down to his lips and back up to his eyes. There wasn't anyway he didn't see that.

"You know the answer to that, peter" Michelle said back with attitude.

Without a moment more, he grabbed the side of her face connecting their lips.

They both exhaled in relief.
Her hands rested at his sides, while his hand gripped her waist and her cheek.

They broke away for a moment eyes opening back up to gaze at each-other.

They reconnected their lips to each other,
Quickly after pushing at each other's tongues with their own.

Michelle scrambled to take off her shoes while peter yanked off his jacket.

Peter swiped his hands under her thighs, placing her on top the vanity.

They kissed again for another moment before he tackled her neck.

Peter worked with a new sense of confidence that only made the heat between her thighs grow.

Suddenly, his teeth nipped at the skin on her neck, making her breathe heavy
Michelle could feel his smirk against her skin.

Her hips began rolling forward against his, but his hand attached around her throat and he kissed her again.

MJ bit his bottom lip roughy trying to take charge but that only made him tighten his grip.

Suddenly, Peter started stripping down.
He unbuttoned his shirt as quick as he could, before pulling her down from the desk.

Peter yanked her over to him kissing her roughly. He couldn't contain his strength in the moment, trying to remove her shirt, he tore it off.

Michelle's hands wandered up His biceps until he let go of her, his hand grabbing his belt unfastening it, he moved quickly.
His jeans dropped to his ankles before he grabbed Michelle's hips, turning her around. Now she faced the mirror.

Peter began kissing her neck from behind, hands still on her hips. His boner poked her ass, before her bent her over the desk, grinding against her.

Before she could realize, her wrists were webbed do the desk.
Peter removed her jeans and underwear, yanking down his boxers. He thrusted in quickly taking her from behind.

She immediately moaned spilling over the vanity more.

Peter began thrusting in and out with low moans, gripping her waist. He bent over to her ear

"Fuck- Em you feel so much better than jerking off" Peter growled into her ear, making her only more wet.

Before she could reply, he grabbed a fistful of her curls pulling her head back .
Michelle moaned in reply, it stung a little but the feeling of pleasure out weighed it.

Peter bit his lips as her thrusted in and out.
He yanked her head back again to his lips, placing kissed behind her ear

"Em you're so fucking hot" he said starting to dirty talk
"I think I'll have to fuck you from behind in front of a mirror more often. Your perfect angles just get me going" He said in a low voice.

It took everything in her not to finish right there

Peter smirked able to tell it had an affect on her

"Huh, Em. Should I start pounding into you, hard is I can watching you take it with your dirty little mouth spill out moans that you can't control. I'll go so deep I'll hit your guts. I'll go so deep you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Peter said, his pace quickened, and his thrusts were rough and deeper. It was a wonder she could hear him with all her moans

"Fuck, Em you're so hot. You just do things to me. I can't control myself seeing your tits in the mirror, feeling you right around me-"

"Peter" she moaned loudly

Peter smirked "Moaning my name.
What if I just finish right now? Just fill you up and you can't stop me."

Mj couldn't take it anymore, climaxing.
Her legs shook as she dripped, peter still going.

"P-Peter" she moaned, collapsing.
Peter held her up, just long enough to finish inside of her like he said he would.

He was able to unstick her from the webbing, laying her down on the bed.

Peter pulled on his boxers,
Michelle pulled on her underwear,
catching her breath on her bed

"Wow" She exhaled finally

"I've been waiting a year and a half to do that"
Peter smirked, but it dropped into a plain smile.

Michelle turned into her side facing him.
She cupped his cheek stroking it

"I don't like flash"

"I know"

There was a moment of silence
"Now you're taking me back?" Peter asked
"Yes"
"Was it the sex? Cuz if that's what changed your mind I would have loved to lead with that instead" peter said and Michelle chuckled

"I mean that helped" she smiled. Peter dipped his hand into her thigh, pulling her closer and kissing her again

"Michelle Jones, you may not do the same for me, but I would follow you across the world"
Peter said truthfully.

Michelle smiled climbing intop of him for another round.

Well here's the end of this story. Sorry there was three parts to it.
Word count: 1484 words