2

i was getting ready for school when someone broke the door down. i pulled my knife out and had it pointed to the person. " oh bunny boy its just you sorry." " why didnt you tell me that this is where you lived?" " i did i thought you knew im sorry if you want i will leave and find a new home." " yes thank you. that is what i want. "  "ARE YOU NUTS THERE IS PEOPLE AFTER ME JUST SO THEY CAN KILL MY FATHER. THEY WANT ME SO THEY CAN KILL HIM THEN ME. THEY WANT ME AS BAIT! IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I KNOW ITS SAFE! " "THEN JUST LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE! LEAVE ALL OF US ALONE! AND DONT EVER TALK TO US AT SCHOOL!"  i nodded and he left. i put the door up and fixed it. then i went to start walking to school. when i walked out of the house someone touched me. i turned around ready to fight. " miss your driver is wondering where you are." " im going to walk today kind sir. thank you though." i started to walk away when i heard. "MISS YOUR FATHER WILL KILL US IF WE DONT BRING YOU HOME!" good thing i was coming out of the neighbors house from 4 blocks away from the house. i started running again. when i got to school i made sure that those guys were far from the school when i walked in. everyone was staring at me and whispering to each other. i put my hood on and put my fake lip rings on and went to class. i had a purple wig on. with black clothes. i sat in the back of the class room. i put my earbuds in and started to listen to 'Helevator' by stray kids. i waited for the teacher to come in when i was thrown out of my seat. i stood up. i had blood on my face because i landed on my face. "and who do you think you are to be throwing people out of there seats?" when i looked at who it was i ran. 'i forgot im not suppose to talk to them. i dont think they knew it was me anyways.' I can't believe that bunny boy three me out of the chair. Just as I was changing my wig he comes running up to me. "So your the new girl. I knew it why do you keep changing your wig? " " cause if i stay in one to long then people start realizing who I am and I don't need that.what I need to is stay hidden from people.if you want to expose me then go ahead but just know that someone will come after you. "

( Authers notes.) Sorry for not up dating a lot I will be trying to more now school has been hard and I needed a break from it.