And you're apart of me.

Start from the beginning

Minns opened the window, scratching her head with closed eyes.

"You better be dying Mick- oh my god. Baby are you okay?!"

My whole body was sore, bruised, and beaten. Cuts and scrapes on my face, arms, and chest.

I climbed inside as she helped my drunk like movements to the bathroom. She sat me down on the toilet and I fell back.

"What happen?" She asked, opening the mirror cabinet and taking out the first aid kit.

"The Solis." I took off my leather jacket. My dark blue v-neck  bloody and worn.

"I should've been there." She sits on the edge of the tub, dabbing alcohol on the cloth.

"No. You shouldn't have." I growl, wincing after.

"One shot! And it was a flesh wound. There was no critical damage!" She argues, sitting up and scooting closer.

"A couple over it would've been."

She just rolled her eyes, not understanding. It was times like these I would tell her I love her too much. And when she got shot I literally heard my heart break.

And her horrified screams made the shattered pieces turn to dust.

"Sss-ah!" I wince as she dabbed the scrapes on my face.

"Sorry." She grumbles, cleaning the cuts and scrapes on my chest. Looking down to avoid eye contact.

"Hey." I look down at her but she ignores me.