Chapter 1- The Fair Part 1

Johnson P.O.V.

It was a normal Friday at school. I was sitting at lunch with Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, Kenny, Sammy, and Jack Gilinsky. The boys don't know this but I have been crushing on Gilinsky for quite some time now... I would say since Freshman year. I've known and accepted the fact that I am gay since I was twelve or thirteen. I am pretty sure Jack is straight, so I don't even try with him.

(A/N: They are all Sophomores, except Hayes... He is a Freshman. Also in this story Aaron still has his "Justin Bieber" haircut)

"Hey Guys!" Says Nash which pulls me out of my thoughts "There is this fair tonight at my Church... Do you guys want to come?

An assortment of "yeahs" and "sures" and "okays" come from the others

"What time?" Asks Jack

My heart almost skips a beat when I hear his voice! I am so mesmerized by him. I just want him to be mine!

"Jack, JACK!" I hear a muffled Gilinsky which pulls me out of my thoughts on what I want to do to him.

"The fair starts a seven, do you want me to pick you up at six-thirty?"

"Yeah- yeah, sounds gr-great!" I stutter like a little school boy.

*Flash- Forward to After School*

"Hi honey!" My mom says as she gives me a quick peck on the forehead. "How was school today?"

"Good, Can I go to the Fair with the guys tonight?" I ask

"Fine with me!" My mom says. "How long will you be out?"

"Jack is going to pick me up at six-thirty, and we are gunna stay till' it closes."

"Ok!" says my mom. "Just be aware that your father and I are going out on a date night tonight and we are staying in a Hotel, so you will have the house to yourself tonight.

"Ooh! Get it Mom!"

"Jack Edward!" My mom squeals. "That is inappropriate!"

"Sorry!" I say to my mom.

"Hey... if you are going to be out all night, is it ok if the guys sleep over?" I ask.

"If their parents are okay with it!" My mom responds as she is getting ready for her date night.

"Okay... I'll text him now!" I squeak without even realizing.

I am so happy! I will be most likely sharing a room with Jack! more like sharing a bed because my room is too small to fit a sleeping bag and feel comfortable) It's not like we have shared a bed before... It is just that this is the first time since Freshman year (and I started having feelings for him) that we will be sharing MY BED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Text Convo*

J- Johnson

G- Gilinsky

N-Nash

C- Cameron

S-Shawn

Sam-Sammy

A-Aaron

M- Matt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J: Hey!

G: Hey!

A: Hi 😊

Sam: Sup' Boy!

Cam: Heyy!

N: Yo!

S: Howdy!

M- Hi 😘

J: My parents said you can stay at my house for the night after the fair... If your parents are down! So... Do you wanna come over after?

Everyone but J: (something in some relation to) Hold on!

J: Okay!

* About 2-5 minutes later*

M- Carter and I can come! 😊😃😀

G: My mom said I can!

S: Me and Tay are in! 😃

N: So are me and Hayes!

A: I'm a go! ☺️

Cam: I'm down!

Sam: Kenny and I can come! 😄

J: Yes! 😎😎

G: Okay I will see you in a half an hour, Jacky! 😘

J: Okay! ☺️

Jack always calls me Jacky! It's not weird!

I check the time. Oh god! Jack is picking me up in 30 minutes! I better get ready!

After I showered, I put on my American Eagle sweater, and a pair of Jeans. My favorite grey beanie, and my galaxy-print vans.

Just then, I hear honking outside My window. I look out and see it was Jack, with Sammy, and Kenny.

"Coming!" I yell from inside my bedroom. My parents had already left so I don't need to say goodbye to them, but I do text my mom that I am leaving, and she just tells me to have fun.

I enter the car and we drive to the fair. It was only a fifteen minute drive, so we just listen to some music. The song Anaconda by Nicki Minaj comes on and Jack starts dancing like theres no tomorrow!

"You're such a goof!" I yell as I smack Gilinsky lightly, and I feel a rush of tingles go up my arm, and then I imagine what it would feel like to kiss those bright red, soft lips... then I hear Jack say "Come on... Lets head out!" I hop out of the car ready for what tonight brings

A/N: Hey y'all! This is the first part of this chapter! As you are reading this I will be writing part 2! Sorry this was only the P.O.V of Johnson... But rest-assured There will be more of the boys P.O.V's in part 2 because that is at the fair and that is where things will get good! That's all I am going to say on that! So stay tuned everyone!

And see what I did with the Title?! I am Hilarious!

Comment your suggestions and criticism! It would be strongly appreciated!

Thanks loves!

Peace

Love

MAGCON