Treat you like a Queen

"You're such a dick Sanemi!" You screamed at the man who was now your ex-boyfriend. He was there lying in a bed naked, with a sheet covering him and the girl you were most worried about.

"B-baby-" "Don't you fucking baby me. I'm done. I put up with your shit for 2 years. 2 years wasted down the drain. She is so lucky that she didn't catch my hands." You clenched your hands forming a tight fist.

"Get out." They look at you with confused eyes, "I don't need to repeat myself. Get. Out. Of. My. House."

"The hell you talking about? This is my  house?!" Sanemi shouted, sitting up facing you.

"Who pays the damn bills here? Me. Who took care of your sorry ass when you became jobless? Me. So this is my house." You went to the kitchen to grab a knife and came back to the room to see them fully dressed,

"Why do you have a k-knife?" The girl stuttered at your serious face, "Sanemi, remember when you called me crazy when I told you that I got jealous. Hon, you haven't seen crazy until now. Now get out of my fucking house!"

The two stumbled towards the door and slammed it shut, "Crazy bitch!"

Your body slid down your room door as you felt numb. Not knowing what to do. You hand grabs your phone and calls a certain number, "Hey... can you come over."

"What's wrong love?" A raspy voice was heard on the other side of the phone you sat there silently until you heard him again, "Best friend to the rescue."

~  ~  ~  ~

A man about 5'9 walks into your home, seeing no signs of his best friend's boyfriend. Now understanding the situation, he follows the weeps of sadness coming from your room.

"[Y/n], love. I'm here, open the door for me." A male with princely blue hair knocks on your door as he heard a slight tap, indicating that the door was already opened.

The male saw his best friend curled in a corner, with your head in your lap. He sets the ice cream and food down as he lifts you up and placed you down on your [F/c] bed.

He was about to leave to go get chopsticks and a spoon when you stopped him, "Giyuu... don't leave me."

"I'm not, I'm going to go put this in the fridge so that when you're better- we can eat this together." The best friend, named Giyuu softly told you as you hesitated to let go.

As promised, the male comes back and sits on the bed with you. Not knowing what to do since he wasn't well with emotions.

Soon enough, he thought about it and soon engulfs you in a cuddle position, "Just sleep, you don't have to explain to me anything."

[ Two Months Later ]

You and Giyuu had gotten even more closer since your breakup with Sanemi, you and the male stayed friends since you two trained with each other years ago. But because of how controlling Sanemi was, you somewhat cut ties with Giyuu.

"Remember in training when Sabito tried to prank sensei?" You giggled leaning on the male who was deep into thought, only to return your statement with,

"I remember, he was an idiot." The blue-haired male chuckles, "I wish Sabito and Makomo were still here. They really liked each other... Or wait didn't you like Makomo?"

Giyuu became quiet at that as you noticed the slight tension when you said that, "Why're you so quiet."

"You know there were a lot of people who had a crush on you." He started as you raised an eyebrow, "Really? I never noticed, but why are you telling me this now?"

The male fixed his entire body to face you, "No reason." Suddenly he chugged the rest of his sake, the veins appearing on his neck.

You watched him drink the entire beverage as he now stares into you eyes, "I got a question." "Giyuu what's wrong?"

"Are you a virgin." He asked, more like demanded getting closer to you as you didn't know what to do.

This was not normal of Giyuu, he was normally calm and shy about skinship and relationship. But this, this was different and it scared you.

"N-no." You stuttered, remembering the first time you did it with Sanemi. "How did it make you feel."

Giyuu kept inching towards you, now fully encasing you between his arms. His left arm just below your shoulder, his right hand placed by the side of your head, and his left knee softly touching your clothed area.

You didn't say anything but only to breathe unsteadily towards your best friend's actions, "You don't understand how long I waited for you." Giyuu inhales your perfume that was put upon your neck.

"G-giyuu." Your voice hitches at the sudden contact of his hands trailing the sides of your body.

"I want you, [Y/n]. I'm craving your body, but I'll only do it if you let me." His soft raspy voice echoes throughout your ear.

For a long time, you always thought that Giyuu never liked you since he was always about training and never being in a relationship. Also you had thought he liked Makomo.

Funny to say, you've liked him way before Sanemi, but because of all of those blocking thoughts- you never went after the male.

It felt so wrong since it's been two months since your breakup- you couldn't help but let your body melt into the male's touch. Knowing that he. He was actually the one.

"Just fuck me." Your breath hitched from his butterfly touches.

This made the male smirk, "Your wish is my command, my queen."