Chapter One: An Unexpected Field Trip Activity

Start from the beginning

When they reached the beam, they hid behind trashcans that were five feet away from it. Unfortunately, the beam expanded and dragged them up.

"WHAT!" The two girls screamed.

The tried to reach to something but it was to no avail. They grabbed each other as they were sucked up to their doom.

"I-is it just m-me o-or i-it's g-getting h-hard to b-b-breath." Mari said, taking big gulps of air.

"W-we're g-getting high u-up." Ned said.

Suddenly they saw a flash of red and blue and their brother flashed before them with a parachute.

Lucky. The girls thought.

Soon, they reached the spaceship. They quickly dragged themselves to a corner and tried to breath. They hid themselves behind some crates.

Soon they heard a call 'woosh' sound. The sound their dad's suit made. He moved along somewhere else and they saw their brother coming back in before the door closed. Their brother, the Amazing Spiderman, ran to the opposite side of them.

"Oh God." Mari whispered, leaning against the wall of the spaceship.

Ned averted her gaze on everything that was going on and looked at her sister.

"We're in a spaceship." Mari said. "We're in a spaceship. In space." She started hyperventilating. Ned quickly ran to her sister's side, know very well that she was having a panic attack.

"Sh. It's okay." It wasn't really. Her sister was right to freakout. They were in space for crying out loud! They weren't even superheroes. They were regular civilians with no suit, no superpowers, no nothing.

Soon, Mari started crying and her sister tried to calm her.

That's how they spent their next -however long it was- went. They didn't hear Dr. Strange's screams. They didn't hear the fight. They didn't hear anything. They were so lost in their own problem that the only time they were snapped out of their own world was when the ship was shaking and trying to land.

They stumbled as the ship landed. They waited till the three older men got out before getting out themselves. The planet looked absolutely destroyed.

"Feel like this is what inside my head looks like." Mari said, which earned her a hit to her stomach.

"Come on!" Ned grabbed her sister's hand and dragged her behind a bunch of piles of rubble.

They stayed their and listened to their dad's, their dad's boyfriend, and their brother's conversation when out of the corner of their eyes they saw something coming closer. And closer. And closer.

"OH MY GOD IT'S A SPACESHIP!" Ned yelled and the spaceship stopped in front of their feet. They quickly ran away, hiding somewhere else.

The crash and Ned's scream had earned the attention of the Avengers-though they were unsure where the scream came from-. Three figures came out of the spaceship and started attacking the Avengers.

The Stark-Roger kids hid behind piles of rubbish. They couldn't hear much of the fight because of the blood pumping in their ears. Though, once they calmed down they realised that the fight had actually stopped. They peeked around the corner of the -what they think was once a building- and saw that the Avengers were talking with the three new people.

Soon after, Doctor Strange and Tony Stark walked away and started talking. The two incredibly close.

"Come on. We should tell them that we're here." Ned said. She grabbed Mari's hand and they walked to where their dad and his boyfriend was.