Laksh tried to go in her room when shekhar grabbed his hand.." where the hell do you think you are going at...don't you heard what doctor said.. stay away from her.." his eyes were showing fire, laksh also get annoyed.." i am not here for concerning about her health..i am here for answer of my questions, i will leave as soon as she give..." he freed his hand but sanskar pushed him...

" don't you dare..i won't let you hurt my sister any more...stay away from her orelse i will distroy you..." laksh smirk looking him from head to toe, there is no doubt that sanskar is really handsome, but a teenager boy, while laksh is a mature guy which makes a big difference in their appearance.." really..? Do you really think you can distroy me kiddo..?" He mock.." anything for sister..." saying sanskar give punch on his nose ..and soon they create a big mess there...

Doctors asked laksh to go away orelse they will call guard, he leave not before giving a last threaten to sanskar.." i am leaving for now, but don't mistaken it as i will leave your sister, i will get what i want at any cost..." he directly glare in his eyes..." get out..." sanskar replied without any emtion...

One week passed in which everything changed in laksh's life...ap came back and found everything from swara and shamishta except about pregnancy, and get angry with laksh and decided not to talk with him, but laksh was thinking about nothing but ragini, the connection between pendant and her was making him mad..

He tried many times to meet ragini in the hospital, but one of sanskar or shekhar was always there with her, not letting him to meet her, and now it become more difficult for him as she was discharged..

" This is enough now..today i will meet her anyhow, and get my answers.. she can't hide herself from me anymore..." laksh said to himself and came out from his room when swara saw him.. in this one week he didn't gave any attention to her, she think for a moment how to get his attention soon her eyes spark, with her evil smile she walked toward him...and right infront of him she twisted her leg intentionally thinking that laksh will hold her, but he was too busy in ragini's thought to noticed her...he realised her presence when he heard a loud voice of something falling...he turned back and found swara lying on the floor..." swara...what are you doing at floor..? " he asked with raised eyebrow..she made a innocent face.." actually i lose my balance...will you please help..." " mmm...i am getting late, see you at night..." he didn't let her complete and rush outside..."idiot..." swara blabber in anger, getting up with the help of table..." uff my ankle..." she cried...

Laksh reached at Gadodia mansion and parked his car little far from mansion knowing that shekhar will never allowed him to come inside, and went close to the bungalow hiding his face with the cap, and as he expected two gaint bodyguards were standing at the gate of the bungalow holding their ak47 ready to kill laksh as soon as se him...he took a deep breath taking steps back, he can't go inside from the front gate, he came to the backside of the bungalow where only one watchman was sitting, he find it easy to deal with him then those bodyguard...

He grabbed one bamboo from roadside construction and hit watchman making him unconscious..."sorry bro.." saying he came inside but quickly hide behind the three as guard were walking everywhere..." shit...this shekhar is more smarter then i thought...now how will i go inside...?"

Somehow without coming infront of guards eyes, he reached to ragini's room and found her sitting on the bed looking at the doll in her hand blankly..laksh came inside without making any noice and close the door while she still didn't noticed his presence..." ragini..." she look above and look him in confusion but soon horror takeover on her face and she shout loudly, holding doll near to her chest..and start throwing pillows on him..

" go away...go away.. don't come close...i won't give you my baby to you..." laksh didn't understand her behaviour..." ragini stop it what are you doing.." but she was not ready to listen and keeps throwing the things whatever comes in her hand..." go away...don't touch my baby...don't come here...you are murderer..." laksh find it difficult to save himself from her attacks, he tried to catch everything, when others also came hearing her voice.." ragini...open the door beta, who is there, what are you doing...?" It was shekhar...