Chapter 7 continues....

Avneet's outfit

The Reception dresses

Guys i will reveal the other dresses on time, kyuki phir jayada pics ho jati hai aur phir parts khatam karna padta hai😤. The girls took nearly 4 hours to choose there dresses the boys were getting hell bored. They were just sitting on the sofa just surfing through there Instagram. When Sameer saw this he saw Naina's new post

 When Sameer saw this he saw Naina's new post

His mouth was open in shock. Mundit saw shifted her face towards Sameer and looked at his open mouth...

Munna: Abe muh band kar makkhi ghuss jayegi...🙄
Pandit: Abe oye muh band kar😒
Sid: Wahi toh😒

Sid snatches Sameer's phone...And his mouth also left opened in shock and Pandit's also when he saw the post, Munna saw this and closed there mouths in one go.

Munna: Abe behen hai meri😕
Samsidit: Par humari nhi hai😮
Munna: 😒

Till then girls come this the heavyweighted shoping bags which had there lehengas... Sameer quickly snatched his phone and kept it inside his pocket.

Sameer: Ho gaya tum logo ko😓
Girls: Haaa😄
Sid: To toh chalo😓
Pandit: H haa tum logo ki jewellery bhi leni hai😓 
Girls: Yep😄
Naina: Ab pls yeh bag pakdoge😗
Sameer: H ha baccha do na😁
Munna: Abe bhai teko baccha kyu chahiye😂
Sameer: Hahaha very funny😒
Naina: Accha ab chalo🙄
All: Haa

Then they go to the jewellery shop. All girls took some diamond jewellery. And then the went to buy boys coats and other things. This all took them whole day. So after all this they all were very very tiered so they all just laid on they bed and went to sleep.

(Guys i want to make some correction the whole wedding trip will be of 8 days...so correction correction)

2 days passed normally by the F8 going to college and having normal hangouts. It was the Tuesday morning and the gang had there flight on the day at 2 at night for Amsterdam. All there Visa's were made in 4 days. Thanks to there family status. All have done there packing the girls had 4 suitcases each and other small bags also😂. Boys had 1 suitcase each and 1 bag pack anyways. They all had there dinner till 10. They had to because they had to reach airport quite early as they had to do all the formalities as they were visiting an somewhere out of India. Naina was wearing one of Sameer's white t-shirt which was obviously 100% oversized for her and knotted it up till her waist. And wore her drawstring shorts and her white sneakers.