(this is what ski was wearing)

(u cant rlly see his pants or watever but u get the picture)

After a while of hanging in the VIP part of the club a dude in all back with a head piece on came and called ski and jah to go perform.. i followed. i stood on the side of the stage watching them perform. It was amazing! The way the crowd litt up when they went ran on stage was amazing.

I didnt know my brother and a person that i have basically knew my whole life were famous rappers.
i stood for a while listeninng to there music dancing and trying to scream and learn the lyrics at the same time.. but this one song..when this one song came on i couldnt help but scream!!

" FUCKED UP!! FUCKED UP!! FUCKED UP!! FUCKED UP!! FUCKED UP!! FUCKED UP!! YOU DONE FUCKED UP!! YOU DONE FUCKED UP! "

Then jahs verse came the way he scream the lyrics and the crowd knew every word was the greatest thing i have ever seen in my life! then Stokes part came and he was so in tuned with crowd it was like they belonged out there on the stage.. like this was what they were meant to do for the rest of there life and it was clear they loved every secound of it.

After the show we a went back to Gabes house for a after party.. it wasnt many people mostly just the inner circle.. just then there was a knock on the door. Gabe opened it and a really pretty girl with two curly puffs walked in.

(meet jenesis🤪😍😍 this is what she had on)i just so happen to look over at Jah and he's starring at her as if he just witnessed a angel

i just so happen to look over at Jah and he's starring at her as if he just witnessed a angel..
"Everyone this is Jenesis.. Jenesis this is Ski, XXXTENTACION bit everybody calls him X and this is his sister Jayla.." Gabe introduced us..

"hey" she says walking in and sitting on the same couch Jah was sitting on.
About 30 mins to a hour go by.. and jah is on his phone not talking all of a sudden.. everyone was drinking, smoking, talking, and laughing.. Then Gazzy (Lil Pump) came in with this mysterious guy.. it was weird because when he walked im the vibe died down..
Just then he came and sat by me and kept starring at me.. My phone goes off with a text from Jah.. i look up at him confused on why he's texting me when were in the same room..
BIG BRO‼️😍💪🙄: Go sit by Stokeley.!!
read: 12:36

I look up at Stoke and he nudges for
me to come on. i walk over there and sit by him.. i was kinda relieved cuz it was really uncomfortable.

JAHSEH POV:

As time passes stoke gets up and says he was gunna leave, i tell Jayla to go with him. i was on my phone but the burning feeling of someone starring at me rushes over my body. i look up and see that creepy ass dude starring at the chains on my neck.. then his stare quickly turns over to the girl Jenesis sitting next to me..

She was laughing and talking. Also was about drunk just like everybody else. She got up and went somewhere im assuming to the bathroom. Not shortly after, the guy followed.
Time passed and everyone was knocked out sleep.. but Jenesis and dude was missin' all of a sudden i hear screaming.. i run upstairs following the screams. they came from a bed room all the way in the back..
i tryed to open the door but it wouldn't budge. So i kicked it open

i run in and see the guy on top of the Jenesis girl her shirt was ripped off her and he trying to force her pants off.. he hits her in the head knocking her out. I automatically run over and pull the dude off her.. he pushes me on ground. He goes and pulls her pants off and attempts to rape her but i punch him over and over again till i know he's knock out.

I tried waking the girl up but she was gone for the night.. i carried her down stairs and layes her on the couch. I tried waking up Gazzy,Gabe, or anyone who was downstairs sleep.. but they were out of it too.. i couldnt leave her here.. The guy upstairs might wake up and try to do what he attempted to do again.
i cant live with the guilt that i left her here.. so i carried her too my car and took her back to my place. i put her on one of my hoodies and boxers. Since Jay was wit stokes i decided to let her have jaylas bed.
i didnt want nobody to be worried about her so i grabbed her phone using her thumb to unlock it and i text the people in her contacts labeled as mom, sister, and bestfriend and told them that she was ok and that she spent the night over a friends house.. so dont be worried. pretending to be her..
i put her phone on the dresser next to her..

i couldnt help but to stare.. she was beautiful.. . that was my first thought of her when she first walked through the doors.. i quickly snap myself out of it reminded that i feel nothing for no one after the whole Geneva thing. I have no feeelings.. . thats my mindset for now on..
thats how i can protect my heart and not get hurt again. 😔
———-————————————————
WASSUP!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO FOLLOW MY NEW IG (INSTAGRAM) ACCOUNT
jaaddaaaddaa_.aaa
MY OLD ONE GOT DELETED 😰😥😔😥😰😰 SO PLEASE FOLLOW!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!! FOLLOW ME ON HERE IF YOU HAVE NOT‼️‼️
LOVE YA‼️‼️‼️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤪🤪