My Diary

So I'm going to start my diary on here, Sorry it won't be too juicy, this IS the internet. Well, anyway...

enjoy

November 10th, 2010

This morning i woke up. yay. I have to deal with another day. This morning when I weighed myself, the last number was 7, and at first i thought It was a 1. I was at first like, "OMG! I lost 8 pounds!" but no. But i did loose some weight so that's good i guess. School went really well today. Well, accually I don't know if i did well because i didnt see my grade from today yet. i had to make banana bread for Home ec., so school did suck a little bit. i'm at the library writing this. The sibs are at a library program and im stuck here with them. I'm on the express computer. i hate the express computer because it feels like everyone is staring at me. Speaking of being watched, I discovered yesterday that I have a crippling fear of Security cameras, when I was outside of the hospital waiting for my mom to pick me up. on the roof of the hospital by where the helicopters are, there is a security camera. I saw it, started panicing and accually moved to a spot where it "could'nt see me" and i was tottally fine after that. After this I'm going to church for supper and a Bible study. I had pianio lessons today. Wednesdays are cool.

For those who care, Im wearing dark blue skinny jeans, black gladiators, and a black t-shirt that has an emo bunny on the front. in the back it says:

"Every Bunny Needs Some Bunny''

i like clothes. alot.

well, my session on the express computer is about to end so it's time for me to stop writing.

luv 2 my fans,

Jamie