How You Meet

Inuyasha

You were being chased down by a yokai who wanted to have you for lunch. And happened to possess a Shikon Jewel shard, so you knew you were screwed. Then, BANG! Out leaps a screaming hanyou with an enormous sword. The yokai was dead in minutes, but before you could thank your rescuer, he had disappeared.

Miroku

He was in your village to cast out an evil spirit. He saw you watching him and walked over to you. After introducing himself, he grasped your hands and said in a low, convincing voice, "Will you do me the honor and bear my child?" Ripping your hands away, you shouted, "NO! Absolutely not!" and made a run for it, disgusted with the monk's behavior. But still, you had developed a tiny crush on him.

Sesshomaru

He finds you injured in the woods, and Rin convinces him to help you. He takes you to the nearest village and pays for your care.

Koga

You get lost in the mountains one night and stumble across the wolf pack. Koga saves you from getting eaten and lets you stay the night. The next morning, he has Ginta take you home.

I'm just going to ask silly questions or tell jokes at the end of every chapter, because, I mean, why not?

Q: A hammer and a drill were sent on a mission. What do you think the outcome was?

A: The hammer nailed it, but the drill screwed up.

Whatever. I made that up a while back.