WASSUP WITH THAT ASS?

(The finale part 1)

"Julian here so I haven't seen Mimi all day and I had kind of missed her she's at work at the moment. I'm babysitting her bad ass son but he my nigga though but her baby father coming to him though. That's wasup because when I'm beating it up tonight ion want lil man hearing no sex noises and shit.  I'm chilling with lil man until he father come... ..... Fifteen minutes later lil man knocked out beside me and I hear keys I thought it was Mimi but it was lil mans father.  We dapped up and I gave lil man a high five and they bounced. So ion gonna lie I was reeking not like stink stink stink (I needed a shower though) I did just come from the gym when mimi called me. She said she had to work and if I mined watching lil man until his father get off work. So I thought shorty wouldn't mind if I showered and I did. I cleaned out her shower ,unfogged the mirror, put the towel and wash cloth I used in the laundry hamper. I put on some fresh boxers, and fresh basketball shorts that I had in my gym bag.  I was chilling well actually I was playing 2k 19 Mimi likes 2k 19 she is everything. I played for about two three hrs until a fine ass brown skin girl was in front of me and she sat on me. She said hey daddy and we kissed she got up off me hopped in the shower.  She came to sit with me and we talked about our day.  Shit I had ask wassup with that ass though?? She smiled and got up got on her knees and sucked me up until I came. I normally don't eat the kitty but the way she sucked me up I had too and I made her cum and........"

~ten minutes later

"So I was deep inside her guts beating that pussy nice and hard grabbing on them love handles on hers . She had her back arched and I was pulling her hair hella tight and she was screaming daddy, so fucking loud that I said to shut the fuck up as I gripped unto her hair tighter than before. I was feeling her getting weak but this was only the first position she said SHITT DADDY BEAT IT UP!!!!  I started going faster than ever my dick was them guts fr fr. I felt her cum just a tiny bit but I keep going and she said MHMMM JU JU KEEP GOING DADDYYY FUCKKKK !!!! and I listened I keep going for another ten minutes she ain't won't me stop and we both came and fall asleep."

"Hope y'all enjoyed see y'all soon"