"How can we be so sure that you didn't kill her?" Lon asked as the robot pretended to look down at the ground in sadness.

"Aw~ you guys don't trust me."

"Why should we?" Urata challenged the robot, who grinned.

"Puhuhu~ good thing that some of you are already getting into the mood. In this game you shouldn't trust anyone."

The short brunette glared at the robot. Mafuneko laughed and then looked at them.

"But I'll answer your question, take a look at the file. The rules say that I can't interfere with the murder and that I can't kill you guys. So be happy that you're lucky."

"I guess we just have to work together to figure this out." Shima said as the pink haired male became slightly uneasy.

"But that would also mean that we're working with the killer."

"How about we go over everyone's alibi," Eve suggested, "at least start there to see if anyone has any holes in it."

"Well Mafu wanted me to go with him to the arcade that was in the basement floor." Soraru stated, "Luz, Nqrse, Kradness, Reol and Araki joined us."

"I was just in my room." Lon nervously said, "I-I know that sounds suspicious already but I didn't kill her!"

"I was in the main lobby." Kuro said, "I then got afraid that something could've happened to Lon so I went to check on her."

"Well, me, Shima, Sakata and Senra were at the dining hall during the time of the murder." Urata said as the purple-haired spoke next.

"And we were in there during the murder, well Senra left at some point but came back," Shima added, before realizing that that would make them all get suspicious of the blonde, "b-but he didn't kill her! I-I believe him!"

"Of course you'd try to defend him." Kashitaro said as he sighed.

"But now there was a time where Senra was alone and unless anyone saw him, he's our prime suspect." Kuro said as she looked at the blonde. Senra began to slightly panic.

"W-Wait! I didn't kill her! I-I just left because I noticed something!"

Eve was nervous now. They're all starting to accuse Senra. The mushroom-haired then remembered something during the time he was with Sou. He looked at the brown-haired, who looked like he was thinking. Eve slightly waved his hand to catch the male's attention before mouthing something. Sou then raised his eyebrows in realization before smiling.

"He's telling the truth," Sou said, "me and Eve ran into him as he were walking around. He was with Alfakyun at the time."

"Doesn't that just make him even more suspicious?" Kradness asked as the mushroom-haired male shook his head.

"This was about a couple of minutes before the murder. We talked to them for brief moment  before Senra said that he was going back to the dining room. Then Alfakyun said she was leaving too, though when we asked her what she was doing she didn't reply."

"And we were around those halls for the rest of the time and we never saw Senra come back." Sou added, the purple-haired was relieved that the others weren't accusing him anymore.