School with the bad boy

"ALICIA ISABELLE RYANDE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED NOW WE HAVE GUESTS" Her mum Isabelle called from downstairs "I'm coming chill" she gets out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror looking at myself disgusted. She gets undressed and hoped in the shower rising her body getting out. She picks out some trackies and a black crop top with a black lace bra and a black undies She drops the towel and got changed.

She walked downstairs and saw 'the badass at school his name is Alex ryder' she mentally groans "Mum what's he doing here?" She asked looking at her mum "He's going to be staying here for a while" "Wait what?" She looks at him and saw his signature smirk looking me up and down "Like what you see?" she asks cocking her head to the side with her hand on her hip.

~Alex's P.O.V~
He looked at Alicia looking her up down smirking thinking 'damn she's smoking' "yes I do" He wink at her and watch as she blushes. He chuckles "That's right I'll be living here for a while" he smirks and walks into the kitchen getting a drink. "He'll be giving you rides to and from school Alicia" he chuckles when she groans. "Get use to it sweet cheeks" he smirks and walks closer to her "night babe oh and be up and ready by 6:50 I wanna be out of here by 7:00" he smirks and walks away from her and walks up the steps. He changes out of his shirt and his shorts jumping into his bed.

A/N, What do you think of this story is it good? Anywhale I'm obsessed with the song above as you might know from my other book random stuff.
I update on Saturdays before of school aka hell 😒 it sucks but anywhale tell m what you think and also if I should continue and above is Alex should I keep him as Alex or change? tell me in the comments. Comment, Vote and Like please