Transformed

Miraculous: sorry about the cliffhanger. But we are back. Now, for the disclaimer.

Sonic and other characters in this story belong to Sega, not me!

     Eggman's lair

     Eggman turned off the trap, seeing that Sonic somehow fell asleep, probably because of how much energy he used trying to escape.

     "Orbot, Cubot, bring him to the lab." The two robots picked him up and brought him to the lab, then strapped him onto a table, and Eggman picked up a ray gun and waited.

     When Sonic woke up, he was strapped to a table. He looked around and saw a lot of Eggman's inventions. Eggman was standing in the corner, holding a ray gun.

     "Well, well, well. Look who's finally up." Eggman said

     "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME, EGGHEAD? LET ME GO!!!" Sonic yelled.

    "Why would I do that? Besides, its the perfect opportunity to use my age reduction ray. I been wanting to use this for a while." Eggman explains.

     "When the others get here you will pay Egghead." Sonic told him.

    "How will they know your here, you were on your own when I attacked, and I sent some robots their way so they couldn't help you, and last time I checked, you have no communicator, and your arms are strapped up so you can't reach your medallion." Eggman jeered. Which reminds me, Decoe, take his medallion."

     "I swear Eggman, when I get out of this you are going to pay bigtime." Sonic said as Decoe took his medallion.
     "Sonic, you are completely defenseless right now, but you refuse to give up, that is quite the determination, but quit you yapping and say goodbye to your teenage years, and hello to babyhood."

      "Wait what now?" Sonic asked, knowing that he wouldn't get an answer until Eggman finished whatever it was that he was going to do.

     Eggman held up the ray gun, pointing it at Sonic, then shot it at Sonic. Sonic looked at him with fear as he started to shrink.

    In a matter of seconds. Sonic shrunk out of his shoes and gloves, and laying on the table was a naked, crying, newborn baby hedgehog.

Miraculous: Lets hope Sonic's friends come to his rescue. Lets bring them in now.

Tails: This is too funny, Sonic, a BABY

Amy: The poor thing

Miraculous: Don't worry Amy, Eggman won't hurt him. Well, I got to run before Sonic comes and kills me for making this.

*Sonic bursts through door and I start running*

Sonic: GET BACK HERE!!!