.+* Request Page + Example *+.

Hi.

This is where you can request shit, but that's not the point. I have rules y' know.

Let's get this bread.

❌ I'll only allow so much sin, not every chapter will be about it.

❌ Be specific on what you would like, otherwise, I don't understand it.

❌ Follow my headcanons, please.

❌ I'll probably procrastinate a lot, give me time.

❌ An example of how I write is below. ❤

💚 Boba Date. 💗

Edd got out of bed, looked around and spotted the clock. Reading the time carefully, and in large red numbers it read "9:30 AM." The brit almost screamed, scrambling to his closet and putting on some leggings with green converses, a mint green jacket, and khaki pants to go with it. He rushed out of his room and down the hall, having no time from breakfast whatsoever.  

It just so happened that Edd was late on a date with Tord, the red hoodied male soon coming into view as Edd rushed down the sidewalk. Almost spilling his coffee all over him. Sooner or later he had tripped, skidding to a halt and almost landing face first onto the floor. 

But something had seemed to catch him, a hand it seemed. And that hand had belonged to Tord, pulling Edd up to his height. However, the male was still slightly shorter. The two smiled at each other and started walking down the street to talk.

Planning to get some boba, for their first date.

HEADCANONS! 💞

Edd:

Very chubby and stands at 5'4. The shortest of the group.

Willingly blasted 'I'm and Albatroaz' at full volume in the middle of the night.

A switch, preferably dominate. That doesn't really work out half the time though.

kInKy bItCH

Tom:

Slim and skinny and stands at 6'00. Second tallest of the group.

He has multiple ear piercings, navel piercings, and even has some on his dick.

Dominant as fuck.

 He's a virgin.

Tord:

Average and stands at 5'6. The second shortest of the group.

Will and can shoot you with a gun if you piss him/Edd off too much.

A tongue piercing and a little beard.

A switch, doesn't have an opinion on either.

Anything but a virgin.

Matt:

Skinny as hell. 6'5 and the tallest of the group.

Not as dumb as a doormat, but pure enough to not know what sex is.

Probably a virgin till he dies.