"Keifer might've showed that harsh side to you, but he was confused. He cares for Kim obviously, but he cares a lot more for you. Keifer lied not only to our manager, but also to Mr. Nelson. He lied so that you don't get into trouble. Keifer might've not believed you, but he did believe IN you, otherwise he wouldn't have lied. We both know him, and we know he wouldn't." Francis says standing up.

"It's your choice whether you want to believe in Keifer." Francis says before exiting through the door.

————
Keifer's POV

I'm so dumb, I'm so dumb!

I don't know what to do anymore..

Narrator's PoV

Keifer has been pacing up and down the hall of the hospital trying to think of what to do next, how does he restore Mackie's trust in him?

Can he?

————-

Keifer's POV

Do I get flowers? Chocolate? No.

Sing for him?

Dance for him?

Card maybe?

Oh my, I don't know!

I'm so sorry Mackie..

Narrator's PoV

"Keifer, having a conversation in your head won't do anything.." Francis giggles.

Keifer looks at Francis and sighs.

"What do I do Frans?" Keifer asks.

"Be patient. You don't expect him to forgive just because you apologized right? It takes time.. you hurt him Keif, honestly.. you just haven't been the same." Francis says, smiling weakly. 

"What do you mean?" Keifer questions.

"If you don't know, figure it out.. I'm also very tired being caught in your feud. I love both of you but I get tired too." Francis shrugs.

"Francis-..." keifer starts.

But Francis interrupts. Keifer sees Francis' eye bags, he gives in and leaves the matter with Francis alone for now..

"I'm going home, are you staying here or are you coming home? Mackie was told to stay here." Francis informs him.

"I'll stay. I'll go visit Kim then I'll go back to Mackie's room." Keifer says.

"Okay, see you." Francis waves as he walks away.

Keifer sighs after Francis leaves, he stands up and starts walking towards Kim's hospital room.

As he was about to turn to enter Kim's door he hears her talking to someone...

Keifer listens in closely,

"Well I told everyone he pushed you.."

Selina?

"Good." Kim laughs.

Keifer clenched his fist at the news.

"He fainted, imagine that.." Selina said sounding a little guilty.

"He got what he deserves.. don't be guilty." Kim says.

Keifer clenched his jaws, all his senses becoming numb,

He decided to record their conversation on his phone for any evidences.

"But... why did he deserve that? We both know... he didn't really push you." Selina says innocently.

Keifer's eyes became wild open.

"Yeah. But he's a home wrecker. And I don't like him." Kim replies, "if Keifer still thinks he pushed me, all the better for me." Kim laughs.

Keifer stops his recording, his eyes becoming watery.

'Mackie.' Keifer's thought.

He turned around and started running with Mackie in his mind.

He was lost..

Being betrayed..

Betraying Mackie..

He knew he messed up..

Keifer's POV

I know I messed up..

I know that...

But...

Please...

Please Mackie...

I need you to forgive me..

I need you..

——————-
Authors note!

Surprise looool

You guys kept talking on the other chapter and I was impressed with the dedication so here's a new one LOOOL.

Love you all.

See you Tuesday!

I may or may not add another update day! We'll see!