Part 2

What can i say i'm bored so i continued...pay no mind to the spelling mistakes...and I don't hate Marzia I quite like her I just think it'd be best if they had problems,for this story atleast...

Cry's POV

While we were talking he told me how he and Marzia had not been getting along much lately and how he needed a break from her. So i offered to let him come down to florida to let things cool down and while he was here we could do some co ops and that fanfiction video. He agreed enthusiastically and said he'd be here in a few days which gave me enough time to clean up and remove all traces of my writing from my computer.

Pewdie's POV

As Cry and I ended our skype conversation Marzia came into the room,mad as hell...like usual yelling about something i couldn't tell you about cause i zoned out, Thinking about Cry. He made me feel diffrent,almost like the way Marzia used to make me feel...but better. I was snaped out of my daydream by a hard slap across the face. I looked up at Marzia who was livid and yelling about how I never listen,when its the exact opposite I always listen. I couldn't stop myself as I got up and walked out, I just left her standing right there yelling for me to come back.

(A/N imma time skip to when pewdie gets there cause i'm lazy)

Cry's POV

I was so excited to pick him up the airport. I mean this was the first time I'd ever seen him face to face! It took me years to finally show him my face. But at the same time I was worried he wouldn't like me or think i'm weird... but when I spotted him while he was getting his luggage, I didn't expect him to look so down. I didn't walk up immedietly,I hung back and watched him for a few minutes. And you can call this creepy all you want, I don't care. But as i watched I relized he looked different, besides down he looked tired, kind of like the way i looked before i met him. I watched him for alittle while longer before going over there.

Took me a few days to write it but...ta da! if you have any opinions to make the story better they are hugely appreciated!!! Love Jinx