|1| Prologue.

"Dad it was just a little bit of weed damn get off my back!!" Aliya shouted at her dad. "Just a little??Just a little?!?! Aliya Symone Jackson how dare you say that idiotic nonsense?? Do you know how this stuff can affect your body and health? You will start having problems breathing while you are runn--" Aliya rolled her eyes at her dads rambling about drugs because she honestly didnt care. She knew all about this shit and being that she wasnt the one smoking it. It was actually her friend Riah ,so it gave her another reason to not care. Plus  Aliya was covering for her friend once again. Moriah thought it would be a good idea to smoke in the girls lockerroom, and of course, they got caught along with their other friend Kiarah.

Moriah laughed at her friends nervousness about getting caught smokin weed."Girls come onnnnn live a little we are not going to get caught,I locked the door. Plus everybody in the pep rally anyways,noone is going to catch us"she smirked. "Sorry Riah the coach wants us to do urine tests today"Aliya said as Kia nodded in agreement."Okay losers i'll enojoy the high all by myself"Moriah replied as she lit the blunt and began smoking.Kia went into her bag and pulled out her clear nail polish and began to paint another top coat of clear onto her already perfectly manicured nails.Liya sat there watching her two best friends then did some extra credit on her italian homework. Not even 10 minutes later the principal came in looking annoyed and dissapointed. The girls sighed as they already knew what was going to happen and walked to the princpal office.3 days of suspension and detention for a we-

"Aliya are you even listening to me dammit!!" her dad screamed as he slapped her.Now that surely got her attention as she went falling to the ground."Daddy what the hell?!!" "Listen now"he said while standing over her."You are gonna start listening to me and start treating me with some fucking respect around here you hear me?" Aliya could do nothing but stare at the man standing infront of her, never have he put his hands on her so this was a big shock to her."I said,DO YOU HEAR ME ALIYA JACKSON?!??"he screamed even louder makng spit fly onto Aliya's face."Yes daddy i hear you."she whispered as tears started filling in her eyes.She got up and ran to her room,sat on her bed holding her face and just cried.

But that was 3 years ago,now she is a senior in highschhool and everything has gotten worse with her dad. He has become more violent with his hands and with his words whenever her mother is not around,but when she is Aliya and her father fake the smiles and the happiness just so she can be happy.

Hi!! the name is J.So this is the prologue as you can see and this is my first time writing a story and actually wanting to stick to it so I hope it works out good. Vote.Comment.Share 

Also Aliya in the MultiMedia