Seirus

Name: Seirus
Nickname: Savior of the Sea
Gender: Male
Faction: Wilder
Based: Strength
Attacks\Abilities: Abhorrent Torrent, Deluge, Ocean's Blessing, Free Flow
Type: Tank - Excels at stunning his enemies and is able to tank damage
Tier: Ascended
Union: None
Quotes: "I am the protector of all things good"
"Be gone"
"Time to die"
"You shall feel the ocean's wrath"
Backstory:
          Any well-traveled practitioner of magic in Esperia can tell you that the more remote a place is, the more magical energy it will possess. Far from the dampening effects of civilization, magic flows stronger and more freely. In these fat-flung locales, from the Oromouth Highlands to the Scorched Expanse, strange creatures roam the stretches of wild. Born of the prevailing elements in their homes, they are a manifestation of that place's unconscious will.
          Azure Cave is situated between the Dark Forest and the Bastion of the Elements. It's position relative to the ocean's currents means that this patch of water is fickle and fierce. Here, a tranquil sea mirroring the sky above can become a darkly churning maelstrom seemingly without reason or resource. Decades ago, a massive tsunami swept through the cave permanently altering the area's gestalt and birthing in it's turmoil a new avatar. A new manifestation of this altered place.
          Seirus is a son of sea and storm. He is the raging current and inevitable tide, the vast power of unseen forces. He naturally protects the area to which he is bound. Those who would pollute the cove condemn themselves to a frantic death beneath the waves if they come too close to it's shores. Fishing boats risk disappearing into sudden whirlpools when they take more than the sea wants to give.
          Much of Seirus' time is spent near the shore marking the seaward edge of the Dark Forest. He has developed a close relationship with the forest's inhabitants and now even thinks of himself as one of them. A Wilder of the waves and surf. The Wilders, in turn, consider him one of their own. After all, what is the realm but a terrestrial expansion of his? What among their goals and methods differ? They stand as one to form the insurmountable will of nature, of the very world itself.
          "The tide shapes all things"
Portrait:

           "The tide shapes all things"Portrait: