Graduation (Rewritten)

(I know it's kinda early to be at this point but I ran out of ideas and just went on to this. Ah please don't hate 🙏)

-A few years later Y/N POV-

Today is graduation day. Kirishima and Bakugou are going to get married as soon as this is over. Hey, what can I say? I ship them. Anyway, the graduation ceremony just ended and I'm going to miss this place. So many memories here and hopefully my children are going to be in this same school. I can't help but notice Shoto. He looks so handsome and I can't believe we've been dating since our first year. But we manage to get through it together.

He noticed me, then walked over. "Hey, Princess!"

I smiled, blushing a little, "What's up?"

"I have someplace that I want us to go."

I nodded. "Sure. Let's go."

We went to the place and it was a meadow of F/F. Shoto grabbed my hand and made me sit down on a picnic blanket. I smiled, looking at the food he made. "Shoto, you really did all of this?" I held his hand.

He smiled, intertwining our fingers. "I have something to say, Y/N. Since the first time I laid my eyes on you, I instantly fell in love. At the USJ attack, when that Nomu nearly crushed you, I felt every bit of happiness slip from my body, I was so scared that I would lose you that day. But now here we are dating for 3 years. We finally graduated UA and now we're pro heroes. I've been waiting to ask you this since the start of our graduation."

He got on one knee, "So. Y/N L/N, the sunshine of my life and the person who helped to get me here today, will you marry me?" He pulled out an F/C ring.

Tears ran down my face as I hugged him tightly. "YES!" I pulled him into a passionate kiss.

-Time Skip Wedding Day-

Mina and Momo walked over. "So I'll bring you your dress. Momo will do your makeup and hair."

(You can choose what you wear)

Momo smiled, "Y/N... You look beautiful!"

Mina smiled as well. "Momo did a good job on the hair and makeup. You also chose a really pretty dress. Todoroki will love it!"

They both hugged me. "Thanks, you guys. I couldn't have done this without your help." The music started playing. Mina and Momo started walking me out. I looked over and saw Izuku holding Snow, making me smile. I looked back up and saw Shoto, he looks handsome. 

-Shoto POV-

-Shoto POV-

I looked over to Y/N. She looks like an angel. I can't wait to make her Y/N Todoroki. She walked up to me and took my hands. Mina and Momo sat down.

The marriage officiant spoke. "We are here for the marriage of Y/N L/N and Shoto Todoroki. Shoto Todoroki, do you take Y/N L/N as your wife through bad and good times?"

I smiled, tears forming. "I do."

He spoke again. "And Y/N L/N do you take Shoto Todoroki as your husband through bad and good times as well?"

She smiled as well, her eyes watering. "I do."

The marriage officiant stepped back. "You may kiss the bride."

I kissed Y/N. It wasn't a rough kiss. It was a sweet and meaningful kiss. The crowd cheered. I stopped, pulling away, and saw Y/N crying. I hugged her almost instantly, starting to cry myself.

-Y/N POV-

All the times we spent together lead us to here. I can't believe it. I was thinking of all the times we were together and without knowing started crying. Shouto hugged me.

-Time skip to 3 years later-

Shoto and I had two kids. They were twins one was a girl with red hair and e/c eyes. The boy had h/c hair and blue eyes. The boy was Levi and the girl was Erza. Erza had Shoto's quirk and Levi had my quirk. They both went to UA and we lived a happy life. Levi and Erza loved Class 1A and Shoto and I loved being parents and pro heroes. We cut Endeavour off since he didn't accept us. He wanted Shoto to have an arranged quirk marriage, so we did what we had to do. Nonetheless, I'm happy to be Y/N Todoroki.

(Credits to the art owner)

(F/C--Favorite color)F/F--Favorite Flower)

(735 words)