Out and about

I had woken up at some unspoken hour this morning, jet lag being the cause ofcourse. This crap is gonna take some time to get use to. Anyway at the moment I'm sitting on the couch watching reruns of my favourite youtubers on Niall's laptop, he and Liam are still asleep. I don't really know what we are doing today but the boys said it is one of our free days so we'll have to go out, I don't really care what we do though I'm just happy to be here, cheesy I know.

I didn't have to wait much longer before two boys came tumbling into the room having stolen Paul's spare key. I paused the video I was watching and made my way over to the entanglement of limbs being Ashton and Luke. Trust me I'm not being over dramatic when I say it took them like half an hour to get off the floor, well maybe I am but seriously how the hell did they not wake Niall and Liam up!? "Hey Mia" Luke spoke slightly out of breath, "are the boys awake?" "Uh no, why?" I replied "oh cause we were wondering if we could all go to the beach and then maybe go shopping" Aston chipped in "well you can wake them up if you want" I continued "awesome". So while those two ran over to wake the boys up I decided to just go back and watch more videos, not wanting to be apart of the cheeky crew today. It's been awhile since I last went to the beach which makes me kinda sad because I love it, the sand, the water, the "MIA" "what! Who died! Aahh!" I screamed caught like a deer in headlights, "uh Mia I just wanted to know what you thought of the guys plans and is that my laptop" " oh yea I wouldn't mind going to the beach and yes Niall it is your laptop" "ok cool now go get ready and give me my laptop so I can get some music going" "okey dokey" I finished before handing Niall his beloved laptop and skipping over to my suitcase. I grabbed my beach bag and chucked my wallet in along with sunscreen, a towel, my hairbrush, my phone and my most loved item ever, my camera. I decided on wearing my Aqua blue Triangl swimmers along with a floral playsuit and I just left my hair down I can't be stuffed with that. I ran into the bathroom bumping into Liam on the way and brushed my teeth before placing my sunglasses on top of my head then went out and waited for the boys on the couch.

They didn't take much longer and after only a 5 minute wait I was being carried out of the hotel room on Niall's back my bag in Liam's hand. We met the rest of the boys down in the lobby before splitting up into two cars Michael, Calum, Harry, Niall and I in one then Luke, Ashton, Zayn, louis and Liam in the other. "Hey Niall" I asked somewhat quietly seeing as he was talking to Michael, "yea bug?" He quickly replied, "can we get snacks on the way?" "Absolutely!" Everyone shouted obviously having listened to my question. So before we got to the beach we stopped over at the servo (gas station sorry I'm Australian) and filled the boot up with as much as we possibly could.

-time lapse to being at the beach-

I was currently laying on my towel minding my own business when out of the blue I was being lifted by a cheeky red head who happened to be running towards the water. "NO NO NO!" I yelled giggling only to be thrown into the water by Mr Clifford himself. I resurfaced quickly wiping my eyes before saying "I thought you were a vampire who hates the sun!" "That's only sometimes little one" he replied matter of factly.

It was fun really we swam and laughed until we could prune no more that's when we got out dried of and got dressed then jumped into our cars. We had decided to just go back to the hotel and have a movie night instead of going to the shops because we were all so tired. We ended up in Aston and Michaels room with blankets all over the floor and assortments of delicious food scattered around the room. It only took about two movies before I was out cold.

What more could you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I don't know what I am going to call you yet but I can't believe I have over 600 reads on this book. I seriously suck at writing so it means a lot. If you have any ideas feel free to share them with me.

xx