;-}

So this one is gonna be smut ùwú. Wade and Peter already know each other they just haven't confessed that they like each other.

Wade's POV:

It's taken a lot of my courage but here i am. At Peter Parker's doorstep. Ringing the bell and waiting for him to answer the door so I can come in and tell him. Tell him that I love him and ask him to be my boyfriend. My cringe is just rising to the skies.
He opens the door.

Peter's POV:

I open the door to see wade holding a few flowers in his hands. He looks nervous.
"Hey Wade" I say.
"You good?"

"Yeah I just... uh... c-can I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah sure, uh come in" I answer. He definetely looks weird.He comes in and puts the flowers on the table. I go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to put the flowers. Wade simply waits sitting on the couch. I just checked the story, cuz why not, and I noticed that I have two views?? Why are you reading my cringy one shots JK thxs I go back to the living room and sit next to Wade.

"So... whats up?" I ask.

"I have something important to tell you, but... I want us to still be friends after what I'm about to say, ok?" he says.

"Sure dude" I say. He hesitates for a minute.

"P-Peter I... I-i like you. Ever since the first day that I met you. You've been on my mind. This moment has been on mind. I'm figuring you dont feel the sa-" he said but he was cut by my kiss. He was surprised at first but then he joined in.

"Don't be silly, I do feel the same, I was just to afraid that you wouldn't feel the same" I answered. He chuckled and kissed me again. This time the kiss escalated and he started going down to my neck. I was going to tell him to stop when he reached my sweet spot. Instead of giving him a warning I ended up moaning. He gave me a gay smirk and continued with his work. 

"W-Wade~ ahh" I said. That's when he decided to go even further. He started grabbing my shirt and taking it off. I was insecure for a minute but decided to go along. I should be sleeping right now I grabbed Wade's shirt and started unbuttoning it until I took it off. I stared at his chest filled with scars. I could tell that he was embarassed by my staring so I kissed him once again. He kissed me back until I pulled the kiss apart.

"Don't be embarassed, I love you just the way you are" I said hugging him. He was warm.

"You're not uncomfortable?" he asked.

" Not at all" I answered. I gave him a light peck on his soft lips and started working on his pants. I unbuckled his belt and took down his pants to see an erection. I looked up to see Wade blushing. I decided to help him with that. wtf am I doing with my life?? I pulled down his boxers and slightly touched his member. idk I dont feel that comfortable saying dIcK I aproached my head to it and pushed it into my mouth. help me I start bobbing my head up and down. Wade starts nudging his hips to the rhythm of my head.

Wade's POV:

God. I was doing my best for my moans not to escape my mouth. Apparently I wasn't doing such a good job since I moaned. Peter looked at me. He looked adorable when he was vulnerable. 

"Damn it Peter...I-i'm close" I said as I was reaching my climax. Then it happened. I came in his mouth. He tried swallowing it but I guess it was too much because he chocked. I helped him sit down straight and lightly patted him on the back.

"You ok webs?" I asked. He nodded in response. I grabbed him bride style and carried him to the bedroom. I set him on the bed and crawled on top of him. i'm taking a bath of holy water after this He looked at me with lustful eyes as I pulled down his pants. I'm surprised they hadn't ripped because of his erection because it was giant. I stared at it for a while before pulling down his boxers. He kept staring at me when my face was at the level of his member. 

"Are you afraid?" I asked. He didn't say anything. But after a while he nodded. I layed down next to him. He looked at me curiously. 

"I wont do anything you don't feel good with" I said staring into his eyes. 
"I dont want you to be afraid of me" I said touching his cheek. He smiled sweetly and grabbed my hand.

"oh, how could I be afraid of you?" He asked looking at me with that smile of his.  "I guess I'm just worried... will it hurt too much?"

"I don't know. But if it hurts too much you tell me. I won't do anything without your permission" I said.

" I like this side of you, this sweet side" he said slightly touching my face. I laughed and sat up. I sat in between his legs and put his legs on top of my shoulders. I decided to start by something low so I inserted one finger. I slowly started pumping it in and out. Then I added one more finger. Peter moaned. It sounded like a painful moan so I removed both of the fingers.

"N-no... its fine I-i actually really liked it. Keep going" he said. I followed his instructions and started all over. This time his moans were softer and sweeter. As if asking for more. I slowly inserted a third finger. Peter made a low scream. Almost a whisper. But he indicated me with his hands to continue. So I did. I pumped my fingers faster inside of him. Eventually I decided to get to the real action. I put his legs down and placed myself at his entrance. I noticed him shaking. 

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded nervously. 

"Just be gentle" he requested. I nodded in response. I slid myself inside of him. He closed his eyes and pulled the sheets. He even bit his lips. He looked so cute I just wanted to ram into him. But I couldn't hurt him even more. It was clear that he was already in pain just starting. He opened his eyes, almost in tears, and nodded, signaling for me to move. I started thrusting slowly, getting moans from Peter. With every thrust I went faster. As I went faster Peter moaned higher. I don't think he cared if his neighbors heard us. Neither did I. 

Peter's POV:

OH MY GOD. This felt so good. My lust grew with every thrust. At first I tried holding in my moans but then I couldn't resist. I almost screamed when Wade reached a sweet spot I didn't even know existed. He noticed this and hit me harder there.

"W-Wade~ aa-aahhh~ Wade I'm close~...Wa-ade~ yes Wade~" I said as he looked at me with a lustful smirk.                                                                                                        "Yes~~ Aahhh~" I moaned as I came all over the bed. Not soon after Wade came into me. We both panted as we were tired from our previous actions. Wade layed down next to me. He hugged me. 

"I love you" I said in between pants. He looked at me with a sweet look. He then kissed me passionately. It was a soft kiss, yet a tough one.

that was a cringey one. shit. i would actually enjoy seeing a smut where Peter is top. idk maybe the next smut will be that way...