Chapter 32-textbooks

Start from the beginning

"C'mon Payne your such a wimp your a pussy nobody would ever want you" he chuckles some more still tapping his pen. I grip the book tightly.

"Your literally nothing you know that right? If you died right now nobody would fucking care actually I'm pretty sure everybody would be happy" and I can feel my eyes start to sting and fill with tears.

"Aww are you gonna cry? Is little Liam gonna go home and cry to his mommy and daddy" he says with a baby voice but that dad part just got me furious. He's not my father!

"You gonna go home and cry into your daddy's arms hmm Liam is daddy gonna-" but before I know it I'm grabbing the textbook and swinging it at his face.

He's on the ground now. Bloody nose and everything but I'm so mad and I can barely see through my tears.

"Shut the fuck up!" I scream at him.

"Just shut your damn mouth you have no idea what I go through you worthless piece of shit!" I hit him in the face with the book again.

"I hate you I hate you so fucking much!" And I'm on him now hitting and hitting and hitting. Until I felt a little better. Then I walk out.

*

"Liam" someone calls.

I'm in the bathroom, in the farthest stall, hiding. I'm scared to go back out. I'm scared Chris will come back but it's zayn that's in the bathroom and that sort of makes me feel all sorts of things.

"Liam what-what happened?" He comes to the stall were I'm at. I just open it slowly my anger slowly coming back.

"Seriously? You ignore me for months and then just randomly come talk to me because I beat the shit out of Chris.. Seriously?!" I practically yell.

"I-I didn't know" he says lowly.

"Really you didn't know that I haven't talked to the boys in months because of you?! You didn't know that I'm literally nothing?! You didn't know!?" I scream pushing him slightly.

"Hey calm down I had nothing to do with that, that was all you" he says raising his voice slightly.

"What are you kidding me?!" I yell.

"Shut up your overreacting right now! I came to see what was wrong not to get yelled at!" He screams in my face making me flinch slightly.

"You! Your the problem!" I yell. He looks slightly taken aback. He takes a step back and gives me confused eyes.

Oh god I can feel my eyes begin to sting.

"It's you" I sigh heavily. "Your the fucking problem, it's like you-you don't see what your doing.. What your doing to me, you don't see what's happening" I sob a little.

"Liam-"

"No!"

"You just don't get it zayn!" I say getting aggravated. "You don't know how I felt when you kissed her! When you would tell me all those secrets and-and fucking cuddle me at night you don't know anything it's like your-your trying to make me feel like even more shit" I wipe my eyes getting angry that I'm crying so much.

"But why does Perrie matter in this? Just because she's my girlfr-"

"You don't get it!" I yell tugging at my hair in frustration.

"Get what?!" He asks confused.

"I fucking love you!" I push him. "I love you so much and you don't even know.. It's killing me inside and you just-just played me .. Like I was a piece of some game as if I was nothing.. Do you know how that makes me feel?! And the worst part is, is that I still love you.. I will always.. Always love you with all of my heart" I sob loudly.

For a moment he just sort of stands there looking at me. Watching me slowly break down.

"Liam I... I love you too" his eyes gloss over slightly and for a second I almost sigh in relief "but... But not like that" he finishes.

"I don't think I could ever love you like that"

And then I'm letting out heart wrenching sobs.

_______________

[jendksjxod the next chapter will be the last whoop whoop!]

"Everybody wanna steal my girl

Everybody wanna take her heart away

Couple billion in the whole wide world

Find another one cause she belong to me"