And there was the spite. He could have just brushed it off but he was feeling particularly sassy today so he answered with "If I don't get shot, sure."

Williams sputtered as Ross walked away towards the team that was assembling their gear.

Klaue's safehouse apparently was situated in Florida, in a retirement community............. Near a nude beach. The flight time lasted approximately two hours and the team got there by noon. It looked like any other home in a wealthy neighbourhood. This one just had a basement full of weapons and possibly vibranium stored. Maybe the attic too. Knowing Klaue, probably the walls and the yacht docked behind the house as well.

Everett entered the house and gave a low whistle. It was extravagantly furnished. Several of the younger agents had been assigned to this team to give them experience in the field and he noticed one was running a device along the wall.

"Excuse me," Everett said as he approached the man. "What are you looking for?"

"Uhm..... Vibranium, sir" The agent answered after he had been startled.

"Then you might as well rip the walls out. Vibranium can't be detected by conventional metal detectors." He muttered, figuring he'd save the young man some time.

"Uh, how do you know that sir?" The agent asked more curious than suspicious.

"Yes, how do you know that?" A much deeper voice asked and Ross turned around to see the Secretary of State standing behind him.

"Uhm....." Ross gulped. Of course Shuri had explained the whole thing to him, atom models included, and even showed him what would detect Vibranium but he just couldn't tell the Secretary that. So instead he told him something believable "Klaue didn't set off the metal detectors in Busan with the vibranium in his pants," Which he didn't. Just the multiple weapons he and his men were armed with.

The Secretary seemed to buy it and then ordered for the agent to get a sledgehammer for the walls. "Why are you here Mr. Secretary?" Ross now asked as the two stared at each other.

"I'm here to secure any advanced weapons and vibranium you guys find," The man told him imperiously as Ross followed after him and through the throng of agents that were busy bagging and tagging things. Someone had already found a high-powered rifle under the couch.

"So when will the Wakandans be brought in?" Ross asked and the General turned around giving him a nasty glare.

"Why would we bring them in?" The other Ross scoffed.

"Because it's their Vibranium that got stolen?" Everett raised a brow. "It's only right to return it."

"Oh my god, you're actually serious!" The old man laughed. "Vibranium is the rarest metal on Earth. Why wouldn't we keep it?" The Secretary now asked. "It's bad enough that your team handed over what Klaue had back in Busan."

"Excuse me?!" Everett now asked with his eyes narrowed. "The mission parameters for that OP clearly stated that we were acquiring the Vibranium to return back to Wakanda in return for friendlier relations." He shot back. "It just so happened that they were in the area so it got returned sooner."

"Oh my god, this is why I hate your attitude." The Secretary now muttered and Everett noted that they had gotten some eyes on them. Several of the newer agents were listening in on the convo that was never really private. Only the Secretary seemed to have forgotten that. "You're a good agent Everett but you're also a goody-two-shoes. You returned the rarest, most valuable metal on Earth to a Third world country. What are they going to do with it?!" The man now laughed. "Make clothes out of it?"