Lost

Loki wakes up lying next to Y/n, he watches his chest heave up and down. Loki rubs Y/n's stomach feeling his unease. Y/n snaps awake his breath deep and unsteady. "Loki?"

He looks up connect his gaze with Y/n's. Loki's eyes scan over Y/n's body. He raises an eyebrow. Y/n squeezed his eyes shut. "I thought you left." Loki shook his head holding Y/n closer.

He hesitated for a second, carefully picking out his words. "My departure isn't exactly probable." Y/n fought back a smile.

The soft padding of the rain outside made it harder for the two to convince themselves to get up. Though unsurprisingly Loki was the first.

Y/n begrudgingly follows him up, he put on a pair of red and black joggers along with a black jumper.

Loki lifts his hand up towards Y/n's head, he winces away. Y/n's pupils shook slightly as he stepped backwards.

"You thought I was going to hit you?" Y/n shook his head. "Of course not! I just...I just-"

"You don't trust me do you? Is that it? What are you gaining from this?!" Loki's voice raised and cracking. Y/n steps forward. "Would you trust yourself after all that?!"

Before Y/n could let out another word Loki had teleported out. He knew if dad found Loki or noticed he was gone Loki would be sent back to the basement.

"Shit!" He ran out of his room trying to find a sign of Loki anywhere. He debated calling Thor to help find Loki, but assumed that would upset Loki even more.

Y/n still couldn't really understand why this upset Loki as much as it did. He really did trust Loki, he had just been startled. Or at least that's what he told himself

I'm sorry these are all really short. But don't worry they'll start getting longer now that I have the rest of the story planned!!!