Chapter Two

she had to be dreaming she told herself as she opened to see her boss and two bulky men in police uniform staring at her and she was dressed in a hospital gown with an IV connected to her hand she wanted to say something to them but as she opened her mouth to talk, she felt a weird kind of heaviness settle about her and she felt herself succumb to the darkness, while trying desperately what led her to the hospital. while her memories played out as a dream.
"wow"she hissed as she let herself into one of the softest cushion in her apartment. today had been one of the worse days of working with Jesse, her boss had made sure she followed him everywhere as punishment for coming to work late. and now she was hungry and exhausted but cooking was out of it. Picking up her phone she dialled a pizza place not far from her apartment, after placing her order she decides to sleep a little before the pizza arrived. She was completely oblivious to what was happening around her when she heard sounds coming from her kitchen, she got scared out of her wits because for one she leaves alone and she doesn't have any friends around but now she was too tired to address whoever was there......
Just as she was about to drift off the doorbell rang signalling the arrival of her pizza, after settling the bills she noticed the house was quiet so she felt she had to be dreaming to have heard those sounds, deciding to eat within the confines of her she makes her way there only to discover that the light of her room was turned off and the door was locked, this realization causes a little shiver to run down her spine. her first thought was to call the police when the door leading to the living room behind her closes and the lights go off only then does she realizes that she her bag in the living room containing her phone......

{{{{{{{{

All his life he had lived under the shadows of Jesse even they were in the foster home Jesse was everybody's choice; good, intelligent, handsome little boy, back then it was bearable as they had been friends but when the rivers wanted to adopt a child they were both shown to the rivers but Jesse had to be the one chosen because of his story. bullshit! he thought to himself.
if Jesse wasn't there he would have been adopted by the rivers and would right now living a life of luxury and comfort not the shabby looking apartment he stays now. And every miserable misfortune he had he blamed Jesse. Although Jesse had been able to convince a rich couple to adopted him but they weren't the rivers so he had ran away. even after that Jesse found him and was showing pity by offering him a job but his pride would never allow him to so he pretended to be friends with Jesse but Jesse had gotten the woman of his dreams he decided he was going to end Jesse's life.
he could remember what he had done but unfortunately for him he had killed the wrong person but she deserved it she choose Jesse over him but he still loved her and now that she was out of the way he was going to end Jesse starting slowly starting with the bitch that is always with him he thought to himself as he threw his pocket knife at her picture. Jesse wouldn't know what hit him until it was too late because everyone thought he was dead. he laughed to himself.
if only he had known that Andrea was just a secretary to Jesse or was she?