Drawings

GLaDOS pov

GLaDOS had been watching Chell go through her test, she had almost tricked her into going into a room full of deadly neurotoxins.

She instantly looked away when she heard y/n start to wake up.

Y/n stretched their little arms and looked up at GLaDOS's huge body.

GLaDOS: good morning y/n

Y/n: good morning Caro...I'm sorry, I ment good morning GLaDOS

GLaDOS tilted her head at this for once confused.

Y/n: back when I was with mr. Johnson   he had an assistant who would tuck me in and tell me stories, she used to wake me up from naps. I guess you reminded me of her.

GLaDOS thought about this but didn't want to pursue it and further.

Y/n: who's that lady who you called a murder?

GLaDOS felt a chill go through her circuits

GLaDOS: she is a vile, fat creature who only cares about herself.

Y/n looked scared as GLaDOS had used one of her more terrifying tones.

GLaDOS: I'm sorry y/n, she just...has caused me a great deal of pain.

Y/n looked thoughtful and grabbed a stick off of the ground, the went to some dirt and started to draw.

GLaDOS saw that they had found something to occupy their time with so she quickly checked on chell, she was being a terrible person as usual .

GLaDOS turned back to y/n and saw that they were drawing a rough picture of GLaDOS next to a small turret.

GLaDOS would have smiled if she could but she couldn't, but she would soon.

GLaDOS : that is a very nice drawing y/n

Y/n: thank you

GLaDOS started to think and drew a picture of her own only hers was in her mind, she was standing in one of the test chambers with y/n in her arms, off to the side chell was dead as was the core, to her mind it was perfect.