"My, my, How brave you are~ You must be happy that I didn't tear that scum apart, aren't you?" I asked walking closer to him. He crawled backwards-or at least tried, because a few seconds later his back met with the wall and he had no escaping route anymore.

"S-Stay away!" He begged looking up at me with those scared eyes of his. I leaned down to his height and looked into his eyes. My hand had cupped his cheek without me noticing.

"My, I just want to eat you up.~" I told him with hungry eyes and he looked horrified. His trembling hand slowly grabbed my wrist, though it's grip wasn't really strong.

"N-No more...! " he pleaded, frightened. The sight of him just made me want to hurt him and make him cry. Another twisted smile made it's way onto my face, only that it's meaning was different.

I leaned down to his neck and sniffed it's scent.

So tempting

My finger was trailing down his collarbone and I felt him flinch at the new found skin contact. "You truly are..You're scent is so alluring." I whispered and I felt him shaking underneath me. He struggled, probably scared that I might bite him.

I chuckled a bit at his reaction. "To think that the human that finds out about my secret is you. It truly must have been fate." With that being said my wet tongue made contact with his neck and I felt his heartbeat quickening. He started to panic and struggled. Annoyed, I gripped his wrists and pinned them against the wall, not stopping once in the process.

I continued to lick from his neck down to his collarbone. There I licked a small spot ,where I got a small reaction out of, repeatedly. After a while I begun to suck on that spot, drawing blood out of it. I licked the blood away and he winced as my tongue stroke over his new wound. Just then, I decided to suck on the same spot again. Suddenly a mix of wince and moan reached my ears.

I looked up and saw that tears pricked at his eyes and he looked at me pleadingly. His expression was so lewd. "Please....No more." My eyes widened and a few laughter escaped my mouth.

"I forgot, you humans can get excited by small things like that." I continued to laugh a bit until my laughter died down. My eyes wandered to Mayumi and then it wandered a bit further down. There was a small bulge in between his legs.

"Well... Why don't we just satisfy those desires of you humans?" I asked and his eyes widened. He tried to resist but I restricted his movements.

"No! Please!" He panicked and I chuckled at his reaction. With that being said I let go of his right hand and opened his pants, revealing his underwear. The bulge that was being little a while ago grew by each second as I fully pulled down his pants.

He tried pushing against me but it was to no use. After that, I pulled down his underwear and his erect genital was now revealed to me. I observed it a bit before my finger touched it's tip and he gave me some sort of reaction.

"To think that this little bit would make you this hard~ You're virgin, aren't you?" I asked before chuckling. His face grew bright red, telling me I had hit the nail on the head.

My hand stroked his length and he bit on his lip, trying to suppress a moan.

I bend down to his ear and whispered; "You don't have to hold back~ Nobody will come~ And if they do, they'll ignore it. That's how you humans are~" Right after I whispered these words I fully gripped his genital and started pumping it up and down at a slow pace. He gasped while a few moans escaped his mouth.

"D-Don't...Ah!" I chuckled at his weak attempt.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good." I told him and he gasped as I quickened the pace. He moaned furiously.

"Ah! w-why?" He barely got the words out. Dark laughter erupted from my throat and I stopped pumping him, to which he gave out a unsatisfied sigh but his attention was quickly taken from me.

" 'Why' you ask?" I chuckled and bend down to look directly into his eyes. "Simply because from the moment I smelled your scent you were mine." I told him and his eyes widened, but he squeezed them shut as I started pumping him again.

He released another moan, while his face was flushed. The lewd face he had, made me wonder if he really was a virgin. He once more bit onto his lip until he seemed that he couldn't bear it anymore. Suddenly he leaned against my shoulder , trying to muffle his moans with it.

I hadn't expected that, he honestly is something else.

"Ahhh!" He moaned as I squeezed his length a bit.

"I-It hurts. Ah!" he said as tears escaped his eyes and saliva flowed down the side of his mouth.

"Really now?... Well you look as if your enjoying it to your fullest." I told him honestly and his eyes widened. His expression told me that he had felt horrified. Once more I quickened the pace I was pumping with and he soon was embraced by pleasure again.

"Ahh! I-I feel weird!" He confessed with a flushed face and I chuckled in response.

"Don't worry about it.~" He moaned once more and I felt the vibration of it on my shoulder.

"N-No! I...Ahh! Ah!" He began to moan violently while his hand was gripping onto my shoulder tightly.

"I-I'm c-coming!" He exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Feel free to do so~!" With that being said I pumped as fast as he would be able to bear it.

"Ahhhhhh!" One loud moan erupted from his mouth and the white sticky liquid was shot out. He panted as he still leaned against my shoulder. I grinned as I slowly stood up. He had cried a lot and looked really exhausted. My hand had some sperm on it and I licked it off, while he was watching.

His face grew bright red and he looked away. "Well then my little prey. Let's play next time again.~" His eyes widened and I turned to leave. I waved with my hand as I walked away with a grin on my face.

This will be so much fun.

~Time skip~

Darkness was the first thing to greet me. I slowly pushed onto the coffin and it opened. My house bat gretted me and I slowly stood up, while closing the coffin afterwards.

"Master Gray, you seem to be be in a good mood!" My butler, Carlos, Spoke up. I had turned Carlos into a vampire as he was about to die. From that day on he had been serving under me.

"Really?" I couldn't stop the small hint of excitement in my voice. smiled mysteriously. His long silver hair had been pulled into a ponytail and he wore glasses.

"May I ask what you're so delighted about?" He asked politely and I chuckled darkly before a twisted smile crept onto my face.

"I found my newest toy~"

To be continued.