Chapter 2

There will be sexual content in this chapter

Gray's p.o.v

I looked down at the trembling boy in front of me. The shirt he wore was ripped open and revealed his bare chest. His quick heartbeat was echoing in my ear, it sounded like it was to burst out of his chest.

"Oi! What are you doing to our prey!" One of the thugs asked rudely. He gripped my collar and pulled me up to his face, trying to intimidate me. Though I was a bit taller than him, so it didn't really affect me in the least.

"Yea! Right! We had him first!" One of his 'followers' exclaimed, being too arrogant. I took a look at the still trembling boy, he had been hugging himself out of fear.

How adorable

Sadly, I had to look at the fucker who pretty much assaulted my prey. Yes, I wasn't able to forget him since this morning. The way his blood smelled and the way it flowed through his veins. It took me everything I had left of willpower to not take his blood there and then.

He was the perfect toy to kill time with.

But-BUT- These-These fucking scums had to dirty him with their disgusting hands.

I noticed that I had lost control over my left eye and it turned crimson. As soon as this happened the thugs turned pale and I knew exactly why.

"I-It's him. It's the Ashford family!" The seemingly boss stuttered, letting me go in an instant.

A twisted smile formed itself on my face and I wasn't able to stop the dark chuckle that escaped my throat. I clapped with my hands and took slow steps towards them, while they took steps backwards. Their backs hit the wall.

"H-Hey man, I didn't know he was yours! I swear! If we had known he was yours we wouldn't have laid a finger on him!" Scum number 1 pleaded. My look wandered to Mayumi Shinzaki, he stared at me with wide eyes, as if he had just realized who I am.

Then I looked back at them with a glare that could kill, literally. "I will tear each of you from limb to limb. Apart." I growled and they turned deadly pale.

A yell of desperation caught my attention and I dodged the attack of scum number 3. He had tried to attack me. Because I dodged he had stumbled a few steps forwards but soon regained his balance. Then he turned around and lunged at me once more.Yet, I teleported right in front of him and seized his neck.

He clawed at my hand, trying to free himself so he could regain the ability to breath. I just laughed at his useless attempt. His face was slowly losing it's color and his eyeballs were starting to roll backwards. Scratch marks already healed the moment he made them. A sadistic smile made it's way onto my face as I waited for him to die.

"S-Stop!" Came a tiny voice from behind me. Wide eyed I turned to look at Mayumi. He was standing by now and his eyes were wide, while he wore a terrified expression. His legs were trembling and he reminded me of a newborn deer.

"D-Don't kill him!" He whispered in an almost inaudible voice, looking scared or more like he had almost regretted it. I considered it a bit before letting the almost dead vampire fall to the ground.

He instantly coughed and tried to crawl towards his friends. I glared at the boss and he visibly gulped. "Leave the city or be buried under it." I growled with a sadistic grin and they took the chance I gave them to escape.

I watched them run around the corner and slowly turned around. Mayumi-kun still trembled, but he looked more relaxed.

Too cute