Chapter 14: яσѕαℓιє'ѕ вαвιєѕ вιятн ιѕ σи нσℓ∂

Comenzar desde el principio

"That could be it, but who knows, love. Anyways, I guess I'll just keep this set up until then." I told her.

"Alright, babe. I'm gonna go take a shower." My lovely mate said as she goes upstairs.

I went to my study and sat in my chair just thinking about everything that has happened so far. How things are going to turn out after this battle. Thinking about when my ex-wife left on that job of hers to find out that I have a new mate and she's beautiful 'and loving. About how I have two beautiful biological children. Thinking about what I'm gonna do when I see Esmeralda. Basically, thinking about everything. It's like what if Kirsten had never wished on her 21st birthday to come here? What would have happened? Would I still be with Esmeralda or would she have left as she did now? Stuff like that.

I guess I must have been too into my thoughts because I see Amrita waving her tiny little hand in my face.

"-ddy? Earth to daddy?"

"Sorry baby. What was it you needed?"

"Oh nothing really. Just wanted to know if you wanna watch a movie with us." She says tilting her little head to the side.

I smiled at her, "sure. What movie?"

"Guardians of the Galaxy." She smiles.

"Alright, let's go. And how long have I been in here?" I stood up from my chair and looked at the time. 7:03 pm

"Huh? Oh, you've been in here all afternoon and mommy said 'please make Cayden & I some chocolate milk because I'm still in the shower'. So can you? I would ask uncle Jay but his busy hunting with auntie Alice, Auntie Rose, and uncle Teddy Bear." Amrita says.

I had to chuckle at the nickname she had given Emmett. 'Uncle Teddy Bear'. She had given him that nickname when Emmett gave her a giant teddy bear that was as big as him. "Sure."

I went to the kitchen and made some chocolate milk for Rita and Cay. Then I gave the chocolate milk to them and say done in the living room and watched the previews.

Rita wanted to skip the previews so I went straight to the main menu. When I pressed the 'play button', my beautiful wife came down wearing a twilight saga pjs.

To the least to say, she looks gorgeous

To the least to say, she looks gorgeous. Though she always does. She sat in my lap and got comfy. I gave her a quick kiss and watched the movie.

~small time skip~

The movie has been over since 9:12 pm and Rita won't stop saying 'I'm Groot' while dancing.

My wife told our daughter that she needs to go to bed. After some time, Rita finally went to bed while Cayden was passed out on the couch bed. My wife walked out while closing the door.

I walked with her to our room.

"If I knew she was gonna be like this I wouldn't have put that movie on. I would've put a different one on. I actually would have been fine with Frozen or Despicable Me 2." She complains a bit.