UNCOVER YOUR DESTINY

DEDICATION.

This book is dedicated to my Guru Shri Shankar Maharaj, who has written this book through me.

This book is also presented in memory of my father Late Shri. V.S. Naik who always inspired and encouraged me to do seemingly impossible things.

FOREWORD AND GRATITUDE.

SHREE.

We believe any new activity should commence with word "Shree". It denotes an auspicious start.

I have often felt that everybody on this earth could be more happy and peaceful than what they are at present. They could lead a more fulfilled life.

Could there be a formula, a kriya (a process) that could realize this dream?

I am inclined to believe that there is such a formula.

This book is an effort to present to you this magic formula for success, which if employed diligently will be instrumental in manifesting more joy, more abundance and more happiness in everybody's life. Success to me is not only becoming rich, but also leading a fulfilled life, full of joy, happiness and a state of being where you would have realized your true potential.

I present this book to my mother Sarala, wife Anuya, son Abhishek, brother Sheshadri and all my relatives, friends and well wishers, who have always been patient with me in listening to my thoughts and helping me crystallizing them in to this book.

INDEX

CHAPTER. PARTICULARS. PAGE NO.

THE JOURNEY.

Introduction by Dr. Vijay Gosavi 6

1.0 Beginning of the journey. Guiding Light. 8

2.0 Why are we seeking this magic formula? 12

THE LIGHT.

PART A. SANKALPA AND SADHANA- YOU DECIDE ,YOU COMMIT, YOU EXPERIENCE AND YOU CLAIM.

3.0 Day 1. The Beginning.- You decide and Commit. 14

4.0 Day 2. Experience the dream realization. 16

5.0 Day 3. Sadhana- uncover your dream, and claim it. 21

PART B USING THE MAGIC FORMULA.

6.0 Magic Formula 23

7.0 Help during your journey. Shidori.- 24

Note to readers.

Welcome to the free version of this fascinating book.

I encourage you to share this book and your experiences with others. Let this book and experimentation with the Formula presented here herald a dawn of a new and more fulfilling life for all.

You are free to share this book in its present form to your friends and well-wishers.

However do not make any changes in the content of this book, or try to circulate only a portion of this book.

Copyrights of this book are with Mr. Jayant Naik.

Please also share your comments, experiences and criticisms with me at,

Jnaik22@rediffmail.com

INTRODUCTION

BY DR. VIJAY GOSAVI.

30th March 2006. (Gudhi Padwa.Varsha Pratipada.)

It is said that "Small is beautiful". This small book written by my friend, Mr. Jayant Naik is just that.