prologue

Author's note

I just want to say a very big thank you to you for checking out this book pls note that the book has not been edit edited yet so any error in it pls feel free to call my attention to it and I hope u like my book
    Thank you once more.

{{{{{{{{{{{{

It was a cold morning, the whether seemed angry at the people as the clouds gathered in the sky casting a gray shadow and dim skylight on the world. The winds seemed to be at war with themselves as fierce cold winds blew restlessly, although it was just 7:00am the skies were as dark as sunset but all these didn't bother him as he slumped on the white couch in the living room.
   He let his thought drift away which took him down memory lane to the happening of five years before now, he had enslaved himself with work to prevent him from thinking about but every time he sits  down he remembers the day he life changed but not for the best no matter how many times he tells himself that none of what happened was his fault, he remembers the event like it was just yesterday the screaming and shouting, the pain he felt, the smoke, and how he was choking.
  He shuddered as he felt cold sweat breakout on his forehead as he felt himself choking but he couldn't do anything he was paralyzed he should do something else to take his mind off it but his mind kept playing the event,he reached out to ruffle his hair in frustration but he ends up pulling more than necessary till it hurts. he reaches out to hold something to help him to his feet as his legs felt unsteady he began to scream incoherent words as his hands begin to ache. he kept falling till he reached the kitchen standing on unsteady feet's he forces himself to breathe and forget the incident as he counts to fifty until he felt his breath even out.
  All these panic attacks were more often than usual, he could hardly sleep and now it feels like he aged 10 years more. dropping to the floor the tears keep flowing, all he had was regret and what ifs..... if only he had......but nothing could take it away, when his breath had evened out he looked around from the white marble floor to the state of art museum he calls his kitchen.
   Anyone who saw him thought he always had easy but they could only be so wrong... he wanted to take the morning off but he hasn't done that in five years so why start now? he had to go to work, he pulled himself up and steadied himself on his feet before leaving for his room to get himself ready......