how you meet💓

Russia:
Your plane landed at 4:30am in moscow russia. You where teird, loopy, and practicaly starving. You stumbled around the airport, and retrieved your bag. Now it was survival mode. You speed walked as fast as you could to the gift shop. You grabed a bag of ' extra hot cheetos x2'. You had only took a few lessons on Russian, so you didnt know what you were buying. They looked like candy to you, so you walked up to the cash register,  where some one grabed your wrist. You snaped backward, and saw a young, shy looking man. "Excuse me, do you REALLY want thoughs?" He spoke in english. You looked at him blankly. "Yes, its candy, right?" He chuckled. "No...". Thanks to him, you didnt eat fire reincarnated as chips.
America:
it was late afternoon. You where out and going to a restaurant with your boyfriend, max. You dress your self up nice, and waited in your living room for max to arrive. Three loud bangs sounded from your front door. You scurried up to the door and opened it. He was in sweat pants, and a stained long sleeve shirt.
"Get in the fucking car" he said. You nodded and followed him to the car. It was a very silent ride to the restaurant. Once you where there, the first thing max did was flirt with the waitress. You sighed and ordered your food. "Max, i have to go to the bathroom, I'll... be back soon" you said. Max just looked at you. You went to the bathroom, and when you came back out max was gone. But he left his food. You sat at the table and cried,  and ate. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see a man. He comforted you while you cried and ate your burger and fries.
Japan: (in this, japan is male)
Collage trip! You and your class has just ariveved at the hotel you would be staying at.  The teacher split you all up in groups, and went on their way to sleep. It was very early in the moring, so you and your group hussled to your room, but your keycard didn't work. Maybe you put it in the wrong way? Nope, still didnt open. You and your classmates stood dumbfounded. So you did the only thing you could think of... you knocked on the door with all of your might. You heard shuffleing inside the room. The door flung open "Hello?" A man asked politely in Japanese. You and your roommates froze up. "..." a silence filled the air. "You speak English? " he asked. You nodded. "Well then, what is wrong" "this... is room 34710?" He shook his head, "no, its 24710" you and your roommates blushed in embarrassment. He showed you and your classmates to you room. "Thank you..." you said. He nodded.