𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬

"Assholes." (Y/n) mumbled as she treaded through the lightly damp dirt near the base of the Phantom Troupe.

It was like a minefield.

Nobunaga cleaverly set up Ren auras around the base, like contact detonators. (Y/n) couldn't blame him, imagine if she was an enemy?

However, she cleverly used Gyo the whole way through, even dodging dead ends and told apart the almost identical buildings. She gained a set of skills that would take others a lifetime just to get the hang of let alone master it. Suddenly, her now silenced phone gave off a muffler vibration in the back pocket of her tight jeans.

Whipping it out, she read the notification.

Narkie <3: Perfect timing.

Confused on how he knew she was even there in the first place, as she took extreme caution as to not trigger Nobunaga's Nen and alert him, she stuffed her phone back in her pocket promptly ignoring Shalnark.

After shuffling through the tricky passageway to the hideout, she nearly let a breath of relief as she entered the building and made her way up.

It was trivially silent. Not a bug crawled or a floorboard creaked. Almost as if the were helping her conceal her already well hidden aura.

Phew! (Y/n) let a quick flare of aura burst from her body to intentionally alert the troupe.

And, alerted they were.

"There's someone else here..." Shizuku remained with a neutral expression as did the rest of the troupe as she explained rather obviously.

Phew! The quick burst of aura was released again. It was powerful, and if you blinked, you could have missed it.

The troupe remained relaxed, though they knew not who was going to walk through those doors but they did know whoever it was, they'd be dealt with.

As soon as the door swung open, Machi threw daggers at the figure, nearly at the speed of light.

Upon seeing who caught the dagger, a big, cheeky grin spread across Machi and Shalnark's face.

Standing in the doorway, looking better than ever was their dead comrade, (Y/n) (L/n).

Phinks froze. Everyone was in shock. Or at least, they seemed to be. Kortopi and Feitan mirrored each other's emotions.

Nerve-racked, and shocked.

Chrollo, surprisingly held a look of wide eyes as he stared at the amazing woman in the doorway.

Throwing the dagger back for Machi to catch, (Y/n) smirked.

"Miss me?" The sly (e/c) eyed woman remarked rhetorically.

"You- She! But she! What?" Phinks sputtered.

Franklin shook his head in defeat, he'd explained countless times to the comrades that didn't come with him that he'd found their missing spider. However majority, excluding Chrollo, did not believe him.