How she missed mister Chrollo Lucilfer. His cold gaze when he gave out orders like she didn't exist, their secret exchanges, his subtle attempts to make her happy, his aggression when she upset him. And, the sex.

Oh god, the sex. It was godlike.

It was hard to not think about it all during the first 3 years without him. She missed the troupe. She missed him.

However, instead of wasting her time blundering around waiting to make her fated return, she focused on achieving things that she never could have done had she remained in the arms of Chrollo Lucilfer all those years ago.

(Y/n) (L/n) was a world renowned name yet, it was relatively unknown to the general public.

With billions of jenny, near impossible beauty, a floor on heaven's arena, one of the strongest organizations known to man and her own little private heaven, 'Devil's Ecstasy'.

The (H/c) haired woman leveled up thousands in just a short amount of time. She had to wonder if the troupe was holding her back in the first place. Of course that was just not the case as it was revealed that due to other circumstances, that she truly had to 'die' in order to get to where she needed to go.

(Y/n)'s global organization, Serpentine. It was her most credible achievement since her 'death'. With nearly 300 nen users and a little over 7,000 skilled fighters. 7,276 people ready to kill for her if need be. The lot of them had no idea who she was.

She kept the strongest nearest to her.

It was unsettling almost, how much she changed. But of course, nobody is the same person they were 15 years ago.

Sighing for the third time within five minutes, (Y/n) removed herself from her golden throne of bones and head for the door infused with Nen.

Touching it, her world lit up in colors however she promptly ignored it, and continued to exit the room that was built beside her grand stage.

The lights in Devil's Ecstasy were a sharp blue. Illuminating her facial features the color of vibrant indigo.

The club changed themes every night.

Last night it was a sexy red, tonight it was an enchanting blue.

(Y/n) couldn't help but notice the neon crosses throughout the place were turned upside down (upon her request a few years ago, which the staff never forgot). Smiling, she shook her head in remembrance of Chrollo.

"Boss, you're heading out? It's a bit early to leave. There'll be big names coming tonight." The absolutely sexy bartender, Sebastian leaned over the bar slightly, a glass of freshly poured wine.

The (e/c) eyed woman nodded her head with an apologetic smile, "I've got business with old friends," brushing her gorgeous (h/c) locks away from her face.

"I can't seduce you tonight, Sebastian." (Y/n) reworded for the attractive man. He almost looked shocked at her words as his crimson eyes contrasted the deep blue light that ran wild in the place.

"Take care then, Mistress." Sebastian purred.

With that (Y/n) was on her way.