His Fault

"Give me your miraculous ladybug and chat noir!" An akumatised victim shouted at the superhero duo.

"Never multiplier, chat you go behind and I'll go to his front!" Directed ladybug

Chat noir was behind multiplier in seconds as ladybug made her way to distract him. Their aim was to get his necklace, as that was where the akuma was. As they were on the Eiffel Tower, their arena was a bit cramped, causing chat noir to nearly fall off as multiplier made a swing at his legs. He just about dodged the attack, and proceeded with the original plan.

"Oh no you don't you little fur ball!" Cried multiplier as he multiplied into 2.

Chat had a difficult time knowing which one was actually the real multiplier and didn't know what to do. He looked at ladybug with a confused face as he realised what had happened. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around him and threw him to a corner of the tower, trapping him with poles.

"Let me go!" He shouted at multiplier.

As multiplier threw back his head to laugh, ladybug threw herself at him, knocking him off of his feet. Unfortunately for her, she began to slide off of the Eiffel Tower, only barely managing to grab on to a dent in the rusty poles. Chat noir watched in horror as one by one her fingers started to slip off. He needed to act fast. With multiplier still on the ground in shock, chat noir used his baton to free himself from the poles and made his way over to ladybug, only just grabbing her hand before she fell. He sighed in relief as he tried to pull her to safety. But due to his weak body after taking one to many hits for ladybug, he couldn't manage all the weight. All of a sudden, he felt a push from behind him sending him to the edge of the Eiffel Tower with one hand holding on for dear life and the other holding ladybug's hand. He was determined not to let either of them go but of course being a black cat, fate had other plans.

"Chat you have to let me go, that pole won't hold the both of us" she said looking up at the single pole chat was holding on too.

She was right, the pole was coming off of the Eiffel Tower at a deadly speed.

"It has too, I'm not letting you go" chat replied heartbroken.

He wasn't about to let go the one person he still loved. Not now and not ever. He needed her right now more than ever. He wasn't about to let go and ladybug knew that.

"Chat noir"

Those were the last words she said as her hand slid out of his own.

"Ladybug!" Screamed Chat noir as ladybug began to fall to her death.

Chat noticed that ladybug seemed quite calm as she fell but as she kept on falling and the tears streamed out of his eyes, she realised that he won't be able to save her. That's when chat's world turned upside down. Her face turned from relaxed to scared, and her eyes were full of fear. He could tell she was panicking while trying to form a plan in her head. Eventually, she gave up trying to form a plan and accepted her cruel fate. He watched as she plunged to the ground. He watched as she connected with it. But he couldn't bear to watch her more. The love of his life was gone for good.... And it was all his fault.