2. New town. 1/2

My mom and i move a lot.
She has that kind of job.
I always have to change schools in the middle of the semester but it's not like anybody notices when i leave.

I dont make friends so i dont have to worry about having a distance friendship or that kind of shit.

Last week my mom got the greatest job offer she was ever offered and she said we're probably never moving again. I also get to go to a private school which is good i dont know but its more i dont know how to find the perfect word um, not crowded i guess?

So yesterday we moved and today its the first day of my new school.
Im kinda exited actually, i always get excited in my first days cuz i always think that maybe someone is gonna want to be my friend, but it never happens. Whatever i dont wanna get my hopes up.

So I put on some high waisted skinny jeans and a crop top but it doesn't show my belly.
I tie my hair in a ponytail and i wear a scrunchy on my heand as always.

My mom drops me off at the parking lot, i hug her and say bye as she tells me to be safe.

I get out of the car and walk into the school, I was trying to find my locker and a boy comes up and asks me for directions.

Umm..i dont know I'm new here too.

Oh really than i guess we should stick together.

Yeah..

For some reason he looks very familiar.