Princess.

"Princess, you are slouching

"Princess, you are slouching."

"Sorry."

In a white limousine, Y/N straightens her long, white, lacey gown as she cringed uncomfortably. Her skin was moisturized from head to toe, making her glossy lips and skin glisten in the light.

Diamond rhinestones were stuck onto her face beside her eyes. Her H/C hair was tied up into a crown braid.

She hated this place. Money, dominance, businesses, and demons. She hated all of it.

"My Princess, why do you look so sad?"

Y/N looks to her left. Her female robot, servant, Aimiah smiles back to her.

She was the most advanced robot in the world. Hell, she even looked like she was made from alien technology.

Y/N sighs. "I don't want to come here." She answered, "It sucks."

"Oh, do not fret my grand majesty," Aimiah said, elegantly, "I understand that your etiquette and posture isn't the sharpest, but I look forward to this ball becoming a complete success because of you! After all, your father missed you after all these years."

"I missed him too, but this city is not my type at all! I can't believe when I come back to this damned city, my dad expects me to wear a ball dress and put rhinestone stickers on my face!" Y/N said. 

"Oh, don't be like that, my grand angel. When your father called me, he told me that he knew that you wouldn't like this. And he didn't look forward to you wearing a dress." Aimiah said.

Y/N looks down, depressed. Aimiah sighs.

"You must understand, Y/N. You are the princess. You are so powerful, rich and extraordinary that not even Neo Yokio knows about you. When you enter the ball, say hello to your father and do whatever you want to do, but don't misbehave. You can just sit down, eat or wave. That is it." Aimiah states.

"When you say it like that, it makes me feel like a god." Y/N said. "Because your father is like the god of this city. Neo Yokio is your empire and you are the demigoddess. Any once you find a husband to marry when you become a mature age, soon Neo Yokio will be unstoppable." Aimiah said.

"Now you sound evil."

"I'm just listing your success."

The white limousine stops.

"Oh, we have arrived, my princess. Are you ready?"

Y/N smiles.

"Yeah, let's go."

WELCOME TO NEO YOKIO.