Chapter One: To Ayrum

"Do we have everything?", Elisabeth asks. "We still need torches", Abraham replies. "Can't we use a light spell?" "No we aren't allowed to use spells on Ayrum." Isidora stands behind them and tries to open the portal.
Seoho runs towards the group with two torches in his arms. "Look guys aren't these torches pretty?" Suddenly a bright light appears. As it fades a shiny golden portal comes in sight. "The portal is open, don't forget to conceal your wings", says Isidora. "Why do we need to conceal them?", Seoho asks. "The people of Ayrum aren't allowed to know we exist. It might cause trouble." "Ohh, okay."
Seoho looks over his shoulder at his wings and touches them with his fingertip. As he does they disappear as if they had never existed. With all of their wings gone they are standing in front of the portal, ready to go.
Seoho looks at portal with big eyes. "Now I'm kind of scared of what's on the other side.", he says and giggles shyly. At this moment someone pushes him through the portal. When he stands on the other side, he almost bursts into tears. He is standing on a dune. The hot sun shines down on him and a soft wind is blowing. Looking into the distance, he can see a river with a big city at the riverside. Its been a long time since he smelled something different than the rose smell of heavens air, felt warmth of the sun and refreshing wind brushing through his hair. Actually he had not seen, heard or felt anything else than heaven's big white and gold buildings standing on white clouds, the talking or singing of fellow angels and the marble walls, the gold instruments and dishes, the thick paper of books or the soft wet feel of clouds. In heaven the weather is always the same, it has always the same temperature, all buildings look similar and everyone is wearing the same white shirt, white trousers and white shoes.
Seoho is so busy admiring his surroundings that he doesn't notice the others next to him and flinches when Isidora suddenly starts talking. " Stop standing there and move! We only have a half hour before the portal closes again. And we can't open one from this side because Ayrum possesses a lot less magical energy. Plus our destination is a 10 minute walk from here because it was to risky to open the portal near the city because someone could have seen us."
With that said the group walks towards the riverside at a fast pace. After ten minutes arrive at the house of a fisher. "Is this our destination?", Elisabeth asks. "Yes.", Abraham replies, "The fisher helped a lot of homeless people, he rescued several people from drowning, warned the farmers and helped extinguish the fires when the plantations were burning which would have resulted in a small famine in the area." "Aww what a nice guy", Seoho says.
It is very quiet when they enter the house. The four angels look around the living room when they hear coughing from somewhere in the back of the house. They go through the door sill in the back of the living room. A man in his fifties is laying on a old small bed. His face is very pale and he seems to be barely contious.
"Hello Sir.", Isidora greets him. Seoho stands behind her with a big smile on his face and waves at the fisher. "We will take you with us. You will feel better in just a minute" The four of them allign in a row and Abraham takes out a big golden book. Elisabeth gives a sign and they start singing. A small light rotates around the fisher as he starts floating above the bed. After a few minutes a bright light seeps through the room and the men starts growing wings, his hair colour changes from black to blond and his green eyes are now a light blue colour. The angels sing their final note and the fisher lays gently down on his bed again. He sits up and looks over his shoulder at his wings. "What happened to me", he asks. " We will explain you everything when we are back in heaven, but right now we are in a hurry. The portal to heaven closes in twelve minutes.", Isidora replies.
They help the man up, conceal his wings and quickly leave the house. Outside Seoho looks around the area and spots a small green creature in the grass. He runs towards it to take a closer look while the others keep walking back to the portal. He catches the small animal. It's a green frog with big brown eyes. "Hello little frog. Are you a prince? I have read somewhere about a frog turning into a prince when a girl kissed him. But I am not a girl, so I guess it wouldn't work." , he mutters. Then it comes him to mind that he needs to get back to the portal. He places the frog carefully back on the grass and then he runs towards the direction where the portal is. After 8 minutes he reaches the portal. He takes a short break to catch his breath, then he goes towards the portal. But just when he wants to go through it, it disappears. Dumbfounded Seoho looks into the empty space where the portal was just seconds ago. He thinks about all his friends in heaven that he probably won't ever see again now and that he probably will die because he has no money and knows nobody on this planet. At this moment he just falls to his knees and cries. After a half hour he stands up and walks towards the city. He won't give up this easily, there has to be a way to get back to heaven.

Authors Note:
Wow almost 1k words. Anyways I hope you liked the first chapter.